DPS Main LF Raiding Guild

Just took a break from the game, and my current guild’s times aren’t going to work for me due to reasons outside of my control.

Looking for something more on the casual side (at least AOTC each tier). Tues/Weds starting around 9 central but time is negotiable. Server doesn’t matter. Would like to stay Horde, but would be open to faction xfer for the right fit. Monday and Thursday are difficult to commit to because of work and travel.

BFA Raid Progress:
ATB - ATOC
Uldir - AOTC 3/9 Mythic
BoD - AOTC

If you need someone to fill up the middle section of your DPS charts, I’m your guy. Would like to reroll onto something like DH or Monk going forward. I also have a lot of 120 alts that would need gear/AP that I’d be willing to play if needed.

Please comment or leave your spam below and I’ll be sure to follow up!

Hi there, Agony!

My name’s Fluff and I’m an officer in a pretty chill guild called Narcissistic Knights, we’ve achieved AOTC with BoD and prior to that, my guild from Mal’Ganis who merged into the current guild, achieved AOTC in Uldir.

We’re a group of peeps new and old, some playing together since Legion, some longer, some new but loving how well they fit in.

We like to have fun and get things done. We also push +10’s or higher pretty much every weekend.

Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9p to 11p central, so I think it would work nicely for you.

We all have jobs & or families, so evenings is our main play time.

If you’re at all interested, please hit me up!

btag is DreadKitteh#1186

Thank you ;3 (we need dps!)

Hey!

My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you!

Feel free to reach out to myself or one of the other team leaders.

Caselock#1883 - Caselock
kbmighty#1176 - Lurentas
Yaz1018#1626 - Tinywrath

Hey Agonysham, check out Ashes to Ashes, Raid Team 2!!
We are a late night raiding team that is looking for more members!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like