Dps looking for late night guild (PST)

Hello all,

Let me cut to the chase as i know it will in impact a little bit of my search for a guild. i am swapping from healer to dps to cut it down easily one cause i had a kiddo and i am not able to be as on top of healing stuff as i once was and second during my break because of baby i ended up picking up dps again and was having alot of fun.

Class
Main Warlock
Alt Dh or some other ranged dps waiting to see how tuning goes.
willing to discuss playing a different class as main but most drawn to lock.

Times
Preferred time to raid between 8pm pst to 12am pst sunday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday open To saturday for the right guild only day i cant is monday. Friday i would need time to work things around.

What i am looking for
I am hope or looking to push into mythic raiding again like I once did. i am not looking for just aotc my end goal would be to push to CE. so i am looking for a guild that pushes into mythic and end goal is to keep pushing to CE each tier pushing as far as they can. i am more then willing to put in the time, go through a application process or ect. i know with the transition over it will be a bit harder to find a guild with little to no DPS logs. all that to say i wanted to start my search now as i start to learn my 1-2 dps classes in all content. id love to join or have a convo about joining any guild that would be open to discuss a next step and hope that in 10.2 able to keep growing more and improving more each week. as they say we all got to start somewhere. i do understand the requirement to transtion to a dps and that there will be certain things required of me each week to stay on top of and ect and i am excited to take that head on.
there is more i can say but i feel as if the best is to have you reach out and if your interested in just having a convo and seeing where it goes from there feel free to reach out to me i am more then wiling to chat in disc or message back and forth and see if we would be a good fit.

Discord: voxdnd30
If you would like any other info from me let me know in disc and ill be willing to share what ever you need,