DOUBLE Blacklisted on Deviate Delight! Should I stay subscribed?

If you keep having the same problem with many different people the problem isn’t all those other people. The problem is you.

7 Likes

To be fair, the problem is linked to the same(ish) people.

1 Like

I dont remember kade… ashkandi?

2 Likes

Please for the love of all things pure and holy, Kade, take Bacteria up on this.

6 Likes

Its probably a sex thing.

3 Likes

We miss you on Kromcrush :cupid::cupid::cupid:

1 Like

Every realm needs that special someone.

1 Like

You didn’t even explain who you are. Are we supposed to inflate your video with views? Seems like a giant attention grab. Please don’t come to our server.

1 Like

He’s an elaborate troll.
That’s the story. The whole story.

Do you actually think he’s anything but a caricature?

4 Likes

Honestly his melt down on the server is quite hysterical. Make a level 1 and join Lookingforgroup

2 Likes

Normally, I read everything in a post, but IK who the OP is…I’mma bookmark this, for later.

Can’t be blacklisted from guilds if you’re the GM :wink:

The OP has to be a troll. It has to be. This guy has made 3 separate threads for each of his characters, and he has gotten completely btfo in each of them.

Like if all of this is bullshot, then hes a pretty damn good troll because I honest to God cant imagine somebody being this socially oblivious even in an online game.

3 Likes

If his antics in LFG are as described, it’s hard to keep up such a charade indefinitely.

No, I will not be silenced. You cannot censor the truth. People deserve to know what happened.

1 Like

Didn’t get your way, again, I see?

3 Likes

Just xfer servers.

If people are crazy enough to blacklist people then bounce.

Also, their guild, their roster. You arent owed anything.

you just seem to be creating even more drama for no reason.

Accept that you had your 5 minutes of fame and move on with your life. a games no worth it.

Yes, please transfer and chronicle your next adventure.

3 Likes

I would honestly follow his endeavors from here on if he hopped between servers and chronicled his adventures and legacies.

5 Likes

I didn’t read what you wrote but I assume that it’s pointless drama.

3 Likes