Dor'garad Kaheti Excavation

When I find Dor’garad to do an excavation. I click on the quest dialogue to start the “encounter”. Normally when you do this a bunch of dirt piles pop up that you are suppose to click to gain progress on the excavation bar. I’m not sure if it is the specific areas or just random, but sometimes the dirt piles don’t show up. The progress bar will be on my screen, but nothing else. I can reset the encounter by flying away and coming back, but every time I try to start the encounter again, the same thing happens. I’ve tried to /reload. I have tried relogging, but nothing seems to fix this. These encounters can be in a bunch of locations from my understanding. The coordinates of the specific one I’m talking about currently is at 64:20 in Azj-Kahet (Lower). This did happen in one other area, but I didn’t think to get the coordinates.

Also side note. The Vizier rumors are showing on the map as they should, but the treasure map does not provide a marker on the map. Neither of these are giving reputation either.

8 Likes

Yes! Both in the location you stated & @ 42.7, 63.2

I’ve had the same experiences you have in both locations. Quite frustrating.

1 Like

+1 for this on my 70-71 alt, done a few Rumors this morning, just came across this one, definitely bugged!

There are few locations that that are bugged , Blizzard please fix it

1 Like

just tried to do this location on my alt after doing another location just fine. No dirt piles only the progress bar

1 Like

When I “Begin Excavation” no mounds spawn. Cannot complete these. Bug #34712893798213789198.

1 Like

Also getting no mounds today.

Same here. Two different locations in Azh Kahet. No mounds spawn after the Nerubian tunnels underground.

Still a huge issue as well Just tried 3 different locations and all the same result… it burrows underground then nothing happens…

I had issues as well. Didn’t take down coords because I thought it was a me-only thing, though. Out of five, only two worked correctly the first time; one I was able to eventually get to behave after several fly-in-and-outs, but the remaining two just didn’t work at all.

same, bugged at the exact same NPC/location as the OP. Was the first one I had tried, finally had to do a search to figure out what I was doing wrong!!

1 Like

This rumor works about 1/10th of the time no matter the location. Pretty frustrating.

Experienced same thing, no mounds spawning, twice today.

1 Like

This happened to me today, still isn’t fixed.

This quest is still broken. He spawns no mounds when interacted with.