Doorway in the Dark final chapter BROKEN, unable to progress

Same here. Hilarious to watch everyone log on and the game look alive and then turn to dead again within minutes due to a bug. ROFL.

The live playerbase does, clearly.

Bugged on Garona as well. Imagine saying they were gonna be better as a team, and bugging out 2 main quests in one patch. This is absolutely unacceptable, and they need to get their head in the game.

I feel bad for whoever got stuck with this and was not given the necessary time and resources. Including all of the players.

2 Likes

I want it to be tested internally to make sure it works before it is pushed to live servers. So we don’t pay Blizzard to be beta testers.

The same in here, I was trying to find some more information, now I know its a bug… Please help :confused:

almost like they had 9 months in between 9.0.5 and 9.1

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: /Sigh. You are right.

After going through the cutscene or skipping it Jaina and Thrall are no longer there and you can’t turn the quest in. I’ve tried dropping it and picking up again several times now. Doesn’t appear to be a workaround.

I also can confirm this. It’s annoying.

Broken on Bleeding Hollow.

They responded to people on Twitter. Strange, since they could just as easily do that to the players here on THEIR forums.

1 Like

Look fix now

Working on Llane as of 1:53 EST

I had the same problem but i got it to work by
Doing the quest, getting to the bug, abandon and redo and then i just sat and read this thread while on the quest and 5 minutes later he reappeared.
Hope this helps, just be patient and wait by ?

it is working now

2 Likes

Because they don’t read the forums. Don’t be to surprised if they shadow ban every other poster on twitter also.

Thank you. I’ll log on and try it.

Same for me. Very annoying and hope to see a hotfix very soon. I want to finish that

Check your questline again. I was able to turn it in finally. I did however continue to do the assault while waiting. Not sure if that was a part of it or they actually fixed it.