Doorway in the Dark final chapter BROKEN, unable to progress

The very first quest in the final chapter of the Chains of Domination quest chain, “Doorway in the Dark,” is currently completely broken.

Jaina comes out and is clickable, which plays the cutscene… but then Jaina vanishes and there’s no way to progress.

Not just me, everyone on my server is saying the same thing.

(Edit: Horde players experience the same thing, with Thrall instead of Jaina. Broken for them as well.)

43 Likes

can confirm, same thing for me

Yeah, everyone’s just standing around hoping that the NPC comes back, but she hasn’t. Clicking on the Primus, Bolvar, Heirmir and Tal-Galan don’t do anything. Sigh.

1 Like

yep broken for me. have re-logged, disabled addons - tried everything.

2 Likes

Same thing on horde side for Thrall

1 Like

Same here cant see turn in NPC

This is a very OBVIOUS and easy to fix bug. The fact that Blizzard CLEARLY DID NOT BUG CHECK THIS QUEST LINE is disgusting for a AAA game maker. TWO broken quest lines in 9.1 storylines.

Get it together blizzard

5 Likes

Checked Oribos looking for thrall, he is not there. Where is he in the SL now? ( assume the turn in is thrall or Jania)

I am unable to turn in the quest “Doorway in the Dark”. Jaina appears, I watch the cutscene. The cutscene ends, Jaina disappears and there’s no one to turn the quest in to.

Please resolve this. Thank you.

1 Like

Yup, same issue here. Shame, I was excited to see the epilogue of Sanctum.

Same issue for me.

Yep, same here with Horde.

Even if you skip the cutscene Thrall and Jaina disappear and you can’t turn it in.

Yep, same here. Kind of ridiculous that the MAIN STORY is bugged another week in a row.

2 Likes

Thank god we tested this… Oh

4 Likes

It’s not just you. Cripes, I knew things at Blizzard were bad but really?

3 Likes

From what I have read , they never tested out this part of the campaign in the PTR .

Maybe if they had done so , this bug wouldn’t be happening . Then knowing Blizz it probably still would of made it to live if they did .

3 Likes

They have internal QA to test stuff, or they should. Stuff like this happens despite that. :frowning:

Broken quest watch cut-scene and jaina and thrall disappear completely and cant complete the quest. Blizzard test for bugs before releasing stuff this is second major bug in past month this is yet another reason people are leaving the game your work use to be AAA+ now its lazy and sub-par esp for something people are paying you to play per month …area 52 server

1 Like

confirmed. Cant turn it in.

Happening on the Horde side too with Thrall

1 Like