Doorway in the Dark final chapter BROKEN, unable to progress

Me and all my friends are having the same issue as well.

I get it’s supposed to be a big surprise, but this isn’t a great look.

I thought it was because I skipped it because I already saw the cut scene after beating Sylv. but I abandoned quest and did it again still nothing.

I mean I was pretty surprised when Thrall wasn’t there anymore…

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang(!) but a grey question mark.

9 Likes

I bet we have to wait until the next patch for the rest of the ‘content’.

1 Like

Yes they do but they also have the ptr to help catch stuff they may have missed .

Well looks like they missed it .

Another week, another broken campaign quest

4 Likes

Great that is all we need is the end of season cliff hanger and the good old

To be continued next season

1 Like

Probably skirt chasing or keg crawling when they developed this one.

1 Like

Yikes. Glad it’s not just me. Disappointing though for the final big chapter. :frowning:

All 3 questline was bugged for me 9.1 has been bullpoop it’s like they don’t care about the game at the moment.

hotfix prob next week

I’m guessing the final chapter cinematic will be more disappointing, so kinda feel good I can’t see it yet.

Yeah same did that 3 times after disabling addons as well.

Do they plan on fixing it ? Or have they given up on the game?

3 Likes

Confirmed Bug lol
Happening to me and all my alts
cause i got no friends

1 Like

FYI, the @BlizzardCS account on Twitter says that they are aware of this bug and are investigating, so at least I would expect some movement on it today. (Hopefully, since it’s a game-breaking bug.)

1 Like

Jaina’s just on her union-mandated twice daily 15 minute coffee break. She’ll be back when she feels like it.

1 Like

Same for me. Watched cinematic all the way through the first time, and Thrall wasn’t there for turn in. Abandoned the quest and tried again, this time skipping the cinematic - still bugged. Sigh.