Doomhammer Alliance Reconnections

Cojo I remember you guys, I was Fallenflesh!. I played with you and Piro , Squal and Dhef. Find me next time your on.

I don’t really remember anyone here, not sure if anyone remembers me. :3

1 Like

Coco, I remember you! I think I ran with you quite a few times on one of my too many toons :slight_smile: Joree was usually my main, though.

2 Likes

I remeber you from legends, the MC raids

I totally remember you!

Demein - Human HPal from Umbra and Tier Zero checking in.

1 Like

Rar / Drow

Asmo - Warrior
Magemo - Mage

Played with lots of pugs looking for people from the old days hit me up!

6 Likes

Sounds like fun.

1 Like

@ Joree<The Brotherhood Of Kharn>
You should they were/are a kick tail raid leader.

Played a small amount in vanilla, mostly BC and wrath.
Chinges-Night Elf Hunter, was my main in BC.
Alexmograine- Human DK was my main in wrath.

1 Like

Looking for any old Drow buddies - this is Blickz the Gnome Warlock. I remember Jugg the Gnome Warlock, Deggz the Dwarf Paladin, Cel, Hexagram, Zach, Cileh, Sydric and the rest of the US10 World 24 Kil’Jaeden kill in Sunwell.

3 Likes

Ahh, you still have your original hunter at level 120?! I remember you. Rach, you helped me play a hunter better haha

2 Likes

miss running with Drow. Me and Manny used to do stuff with you guys all the time. I played a mage named Jgross and a pally named Sagrado.

1 Like

Kek. We were in Lux Aeterna together. I was the prot paladin tank Bravex. Weren’t you buddies with Madmaximus and that ret paladin? Quickchick was our GM. We spent like 20 hours a week doing hyjal and BT. I forgot the name of the warrior MT. That whole guild was awesome. Pretty sure we played a bit together in WotLK too.

1 Like

Let’s see, my main Bloodtalon was a paladin. I was in Umbra during Classic. I was also raiding with The Applesauce Gang and their “Bobbing For Epics” (BFE) raiding group.

Man, what a different age of WoW that was.

Edit: If anyone comes back to this, I’m playing a horde warrior on Atiesh - DarqKnight
Can also add me on bnet Bloodtalon#1250

1 Like

Evershine. Druid. Member of Drow
Konway. Druid. Member of Juggernaut

You can find me on “Preystation-Doomhammer” on Retail.

1 Like

Bro I remember you, my name was Magnius! I was a human rogue. I never raided, I remember talking to you some. It’s okay if you don’t remember me lmao. I think you raided with my mom or something, Tassia NE druid

Main: Everlorn - 60 Rogue, was in The Nights Watch (Aussie Guild) but in Rar later on, or might of been Umbra.

4 Likes

hey get a hold of me!
kyss4@yahoo.com or FizzyElf #1610

AH yes! We remember you! I will totally try and find you. How have you been?!

1 Like