Doom Winds drop rate?

I’m so sorry everyone. Last night, during my first run of Spires, it dropped for me lol

I’m about 15 runs in with no luck yet… I came here to see what the average was and now I wish I hadn’t…

If it makes you feel any better, I think I’ve run a total of 3 normals and a heroic and I got it (on a normal).

It really should be a higher drop rate, or at least guaranteed in Mythic (keys or not).

The game has literally always been like this though. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don’t.

I am at 58 runs of normal heroic mix. And 3 m+ 2, m+3 and M0 onto of those 58. So over 60 runs and nothing.

The riptide memory dropped on a L3 today, been runing Sanguine for the ES one, but no luck so far.

That’s a big negative I’ve run 5 Mythic + including a Mythic 0 and still haven’t gotten Doom.

The Torghast memories are guaranteed, as long as you’re on Layer 3+. Same with raids and world bosses. The “fun” grind is the dungeon drops.

I got it on my first run. You may hate me, I would.

Looks like not much has changed as ive just finished run 55 on everything from normal to M+ and still have yet to have my Doom Winds drop

I decided to cave in and go for it since everyone says its the best. I had only run the dungeon ONCE before, so ran it on noob setting, and got it first run trying for it…(second total run for toon)

1 Like

I think it took me 2 Mythic runs before I got it. I believe the harder difficulties have a higher drop rate.

Yeah I got my riptide legendary on my first run, then I got doom winds on my I think 2nd Spires run. Was the same with my priest too. I guess I’m just lucky.

I got it on my… 4th or so run from Sanguine Depths, not even Enhance :confused:

I have my best ENH legendary and my best Resto M+ legendary… Too bad the way to bring them to fruition is so boring and bad.

I love to necro old forum posts :slight_smile: I’m on run 43 and still no drop feels bad man

1 Like

Keep it up! I just got mine, right after I stopped keeping count.

The trick is to not want it anymore.

1 Like

How is it NOT dropping?!?!

Got my Doom Winds on my first run.

I really wonder.

also stop doing (N)(H) M0 drop chance is much higher

2 Likes

(Don’t tell, but mine came from a Normal.)

I had to run all content types wherever I could squeeze them in. Getting a M0 group going with all the world content to do on a fresh 60 plus limited free time can be awful.

But again, just keep going and it will happen.

Okay I’m moments away from deleting this toon, just did a run where we got to the last boss and someone left. An elemental shaman took his place and the damn legendary dropped for him! Someone please just break my neck for me. 61 runs in now how is this possible