Don't Talk in Battlegrounds

Legacy randoms?

Absolutely.

Rated?

I dunno, but I don’t get how a self respecting player would go into a RT Rated mode without doing some prep, like learning the map rules, win conditions, general strats.

2 Likes

the strategy most often is “who cares its not rated”. a complacent player base who have become accustomed to rewards for LOSING.
if someone isn’t ccing im going to say something. if a player has been mid all game im going to say something. if players are gy farming instead of objectives im going to say something.
someone has to.

2 Likes

Players who go into rated mode unprepared will naturally get a lower rating. It’s a problem that solves itself.
And don’t get me wrong, I think people should play battlegrounds to win no matter which queue they are entering, but we can’t expect people to play perfectly, choosing the perfect class, spec, playstyle, etc.
Sometimes you need to experiment, maybe trying a different talent build, trying out a new addon, a new class or spec, and there’s really only so many places to do that in PvP.

2 Likes

Na. It’s better. Bring back toxic voice chats. I want to watch those videos on YouTube right now. Halo and COD chat lobbies. The golden age.

1 Like

Try this one out. Screech of the century!

best rage i’ve heard in a minute - Twitch