Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

LOL I don’t know what’s worse. People can’t handle rejection so they end up going on a tantrum or try to do other manipulative techniques like nagging.

Honor level 19, zero rating achievements
Yeah they aint killin no one XD

Get good OP

Before WM Id have had some degrading things to say about gankers…stuff like they cant PvP against equally geared player who clearly out skill them, lol
Now with WM, yeah…I dont feel sorry for anyone who willingly turns it on and gets ganked.
Im thinking that my thoughts about the ganker still applies, though.

Honor constitutes doing bg’s or arenas. Not ganking. Nice try.

In that case, lets look at your honorable kills
ZERO
XD

Yikes, you dont even have a mindborer mount. Now I get where your opinions and thought processes comes from.

:roll_eyes:
Because unlike someone like myself who has a total of FIVE wow accounts, this one NOT being my main account, the OP couldnt possibly be POSTING on a secondary account.

LMAO
Got called out for not being able to PVP so you try to back peddle to PVE content?
Its okay man, PVP is not for everyone.

I miss PVP servers.

“Oh look at me killing lowbies, it’s so fun, I love it, been doing it for 6 hours! BEST FUN EVER!”

“Oh look, I even killed a lowbie when his bodyguard was around and still got away”

Doing that (and yes it is perfectly fine to kill lowbies, no one really cares) and than trying to tell us all how good it is, that is you acting all high and mighty.

1 Like

i DO actually have multiple accounts, but thats neitheer here nor there

ganking isnt pvp. I called you out because you can’t even get that achievement with enemy npcs. LUL

I dont do wimpy pve lol
Its okay you tried.

I dOnt Do WimPY PvE

if its so wimpy why cant you do it, hence why I even mentioned it.

Its okay you tried.

Honour points are gained by killing an enemy player that rewards honour points also, you would know this if you killed players closer to your level. And it is perfectly fine to kill lowbies, no one here is saying it isn’t, but you really get nothing of value out of it as opposed to killing players closer to your level, which reward honour for being an honourable kill.

1 Like

This ain’t a fair comparison.

Flipping off a cop gives them reasonable suspicion that you are committing a crime that’s ongoing.

The cop does know however that he has to deal with people who do that. So he signed up for it.

Anon is that a Belf DH??? I had such high hopes for you. But you disappoint if it is…

Not a dh, its a rogue human rogue.

The head xmog is from illidan in tbc

1 Like

You okay? lol

Hey look, you repeated exactly what I said.
XD XD XD

Imagine making a thread to upset people and it just backfiring THIS much.

Okay, we can still be friends.

That screen crop was awful on my tiny phone screen…

I only put warmode on to promote peace between the factions.