Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

Incorrect. Courts have upheld that flipping off the police is protected under the first amendment.

So again, just because you can does not mean you should. But if it gives you your feels goods, have at it.

Alright bet. You should flip off a cop and tell us after

Nothing I said was incorrect, there is a difference between suspecting of crime and following up on that suspicion.

But I think you intentionally didn’t quote me because you knew that.

Guy said it’s legal due to first amedment, but also said it is not wise to do so. Now you are telling him to go do it anyway? You alright dude? You purposely trying to stir up trouble?

I do too…but only before cross realm started which wasn’t great but then they added phasing and sharding. Definitely no fun anymore, imo.

Where did he say that?
He gave a very poor analogy.

I’m confused, I did quote you. If you edited your reply, that’s not my fault.

And flipping off is not suspicion of a crime. Supreme courts ruled for 100 years that acts that are protected under the constitution are not grounds for reasonable suspicion for a stop or investigation.

Again, just because you can.

again thats a poor analogy. I think a better analogy WOULD be, you can make fun of ugly people, but you don’t because its not nice.

But thats the thing. Im killing virtual npcs. not live living things. they can always respawn and go on with it.

If they dont like being ganked, then take warmode off. Simple.

I just get tired of that argument when they dont have one otherwise…ie going into your profile digging up crap instead of just dealing with the comments made in the OP or elsewhere.
Its a pathetic deflection.
Stick to the topic. Dont be leftist media digging 17 years back thru someones social media posts to find some irrelevant crap to distract with, lol.

when they start pulling from profile crap over not having a valid point to make I just stop paying attention to anything they have to say…

Legally, the gesture is protected. But the cop can still suspect crime, they violate the 1st amendment if they take action based on that suspicion brought on by the gesture.

Again, none of what I said was incorrect.

ONE of the reasons why I choose to crop/hide things. I want to see how they will react to certain key words and phrases then I’ll know how to deal with them.

and plus i do enjoy rejecting their demands for “proof” because frankly I don’t owe squat.

They have to articulate facts to develop reasonable suspicion, not just a hunch.

Everything you have said is incorrect.

What was incorrect with what I said?

I was speaking to the person I replied to but you? Anything

Is this Vanillanoob’s alt? If not, you two should hang out together. Might be love in the making.

In the cops’ own mind, they can suspect someone based on an aggressive gesture, they dont have to fill out a report and everything.

This is what I said. And that’s all I said. Suspicion does not need to be based on facts in a person’s own mind. It doesn’t have to be lawful, it’s just suspicion.

You would think the guy was drunk or acting out because he’s hiding something too if he flipped you off as a cop.

I’d bet money the OP is Vanilla.

All very incorrect

Give one.

For one, what did I say that require facts

Here’s a fact.

if you are in warmode and i am in warmode and I can kill you regardless of if you’re a higher level or lower I will.

Fact. Your analogy of flipping a cop has so many inconsistent factors that affects the prognosis of the said subject of the analogy.

For one if you flip a cop, there’s no moral merit or immoral merit, flipping a cop constitutes in a physical consequence that you want to avoid. hence you dont even if its “legal”

but with my scenario of killing lowbies relies on the moral aspect. It is not honorable to kill lowbies. That basic argument that it is or not ties this whole thread together.

Hence my analogy, a better analogy to further emphasize if its right or not to kill lowbies regardless.

… uno reverse.

You’re implying that cops do not have a mind of their own and that they always follow the law 100% of the time.

F for Forums troll.