Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

Alright 10char

3 Likes

If you dont like it turn it off. Not my issue.

Doesn’t bother me

1 Like

The only proper response to xenos filth.

1 Like

It is not violating any of the rules and there is no problem with killing anyone in WM, you asked for it, you got it. But what we are saying is that OP is a so and so for coming to the forums acting all high and mighty for killing lowbies, and than running from players his level and telling even horde players, at max level mind you, if they don’t like being ganked in warmode while levelling to turn warmode off.

Every second argument in the first half of the post from OP was “hur dur turn off warmode” even if we agreed ganking a lowbie was fine.

EDIT: OK I take some of that back, dude is STILL bragging and talking about how killing lowbies is fine even when players straight up tell him there are no issues with it. He just doesn’t get it.

1 Like

I didn’t come high and mighty. Can you reread what I said again. Thank you.

“I kill lowbies because I cannot push the buttons in the order that allows me to kill someone of a similar level”

You said something like that

1 Like

Incorrect, that’s what YOU read.

That’s what I said. Given that, and you read it differently is not my problem. Sounds like you need to deal with that on your own.

Just helpin you out

So you took a picture of someone dead and made an alt to hide your main just to say you killed them.

rock bottom lmao

1 Like

Just because something is legal or allowed does not always mean you should go out and do it.

I’m at legal to flip off the police but why do it? Why be a deliberate instigator?

Context. Why would you flip off a cop where they can physically detain you if not physically handle you Legally

They are hiding there profile, they did not kill anyone lol

1 Like

actually I hve spent majority of my night last night ganking.

Also You can flip a cop but would I want too? No.Why? Well go on twitter and find out why not.

What if he ganked, but not in WoW? lol

Prove it, show us your profile that counts your kills.

Lmao!!! Good one.

I don’t owe you anything. Deal with it. Or you can block me / :woman_shrugging:

LOL
I dont know whats worse, people who brag about ganking or people that pretend to XD

1 Like