Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

That was the strangest strawman I’ve seen all week.

I get what he’s saying. And I stand by it.

I don’t care what level you are. If you are in warmode. Expect to be ganked. You can’t just basked in the bonuses without any consequences.

No it wasn’t a strawman.

My original post is talking about how a Vulpera is demonizing someone exercising their choice to gank lowbies.

To which you said I’m reaching. Reaching for what? World may never know.

Then you said you are going to agree to disagree with SOMETHING I said …

Wheres the strawman?

If I have to handhold you through proper logical fallacy usage you didn’t do your homework.

So he likes green peppers on his pizza just like you do. That’s nice… I guess?

2 Likes

Also a strawman is when you misrepresent/misinterpret somebody and attack that misrepresentation/misinterpretation

Where is the strawman in the back and forth between us?

Don’t feed the trolls

I’m shocked that anyone report this. As far as I can tell it’s not violating any of the rules.
As much as I see no problem with killing other players in warmode…no matter what their level, I don’t get much pleasure or satisfaction from it. It’s boring and if I do happen to kill any lowbies…I usually feel a bit bad about it.
But if I’m leveling in warmode…I totally understand the risk I’m taking and there’s no hard feelings if I get killed or ganked.
It’s warmode…war happens.

I don’t think its so much that someone is breaking any rules because they’re clearly not. It’s that someone would brag about killing someone 100 levels below them. It’s like ok… good for you? /golfclap

1 Like

So you think they got flagged because what he said isn’t liked?

It got flagged because its clearly forum trolling.

I didn’t know I can’t kill someone that is under my level in warmode. Hold on let me check, let me log in right now and see if I can’t kill a lowbie in warmode. I’ll get back to ya.

It’s not ‘clearly trolling’, imo.
But you’re entitled to your opinion on it.

Nobody said you couldn’t. The fact that you’re bragging about it on the forums is a pretty cringe, but hey, some people are incapable of killing people their own level so I guess… good job?

1 Like

OH look i just killed someone below my level. Who would have thought that being in warmode means you can get ganked?

Nah you’re reaching so hard I’m going to call you Dhalsim.

LOL this fool keeps on digging…NO ONE SAID YOU COULDN’T GANK NOOBIES. ITS THE BRAGGING ABOUT IT THAT IS GETTING YOU MADE FUN OF…

1 Like

…or people who enjoy pvp will continue to use it and pvp? lol

End game zones are full of people with wm on.

reaching for what exactly?

Ganking lowbies is for weaklings

didnt say in the rulebook that one cant gank lowbies in warmode.