Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

This thread couldn’t have been more obvious bait if you tried.

Still, 10/10 Good job!

jesus christ save some women for the rest of us anon

2 Likes

You’re Alliance! I’m right, aren’t I ? :smiley:

You are a bragger! A He-Man Bragger.

1 Like

https://i.gyazo.com/f894e8fd8a927d2e147c012c73b89754.jpg
HE-MAN?
Nope my main is a horde. My alt is alliance how ever.

The male nelf dying sound is delicious.

Now you’re being purposefully dense. A boar isn’t an NPC, it’s a monster.

NPC

noun

GAMING

1. short for nonplayer character.

“characters can sell things to NPCs to get money”

A boar is a non player controlled character. Hence NPC.

No it is not. Its a monster. Since when can you sell things to a boar. You’re trolling. This thread needs to be flagged.

1 Like

nonplayer character

noun

a character in a tabletop role-playing game who is controlled by the Game Master.

a character in a video game who executes scripted roles and is not controlled by the player. Abbreviation: NPC

Here’s a better definition. Nice try though. Since a boar isn’t player controlled, hence it’s an NPC.

ALSO i just realized, I said RIGHT instead of ride. LOL

Leave it to the Vulpera for demonizing someone for exercising their free choice to kill a willing participant who freely chooses to partake in war mode regardless of level.

Btw Servant of Nzoth quest also gains credit from lowbie kills.

Have not seen reaching like this in weeks.

Idk what you mean by reaching, but the only one reaching is that Vulpera.

lol…

In the event you’re serious, I think we’re going to have to strongly agree to disagree

You mean the only one not being able to reach is a vulpera, due to the height limitation.

Says this while speaking to a Gnome.

:man_facepalming:

Come on now, you know gnomes are second rate citizens.

This has my seal of approval.

Some of the greatest fun I’ve ever had with WoW was the day that Allied Races were first released. I spent my day over in Stonetalon Mountains ganking level 20 Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren for literal hours. I got dozens of rage whispers.

It. Was. Hilarious.

I had a guy whisper me while his friends literally 5 of them flying around trying to find me, thinking i would take the bait.

It was glorious watching them try to find me, while I watch Dark on netflix.

So you dont think high level players have the free choice to attack low level players in War Mode even though you have the free choice to willingly opt into it and flag yourself for PvP?

Whether or not its “right” or “honorable” is irrelevant so dont include it in your response.