Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

The OP is all about being hardcore tonight. He’s unimpressed with Shadowlands Beta and ganging low level characters. This is obviously a cry for help. The help is out there man.

I didn’t say you can’t kill low levels, but you said you don’t discriminate, so go on, go play with someone your own level.

Then why are you saying I only kill low levels? Ganking is ganking

Do you beat up little children too and then claim to be a champion at hand to hand?

What’s that got to do with WoW and ganking in warmode?

Why do people have to expand things where it doesn’t make sense and out of context.

IF you’re so against the ganking with warmode then just turn it off
SIMPLE FIX.

No, I against some wanna be keyboard warrior bragging about it like they achieved something. Gank all you want, but don’t expect others to be impressed by it or give you attention. lol

Sounds like you got some issues that you need to deal with.

For one, this is a game, and in this game there’s certain things like warmode where you are allowed to gank and be ganked. If you do not like it, then turn it off.

two, this is a game not real life. You can kill in this game but please do not go do that in real life. (I have to say that because maybe you’re missunderstanding the concept of a game is or what real life is or know the difference).

I’ve only been killed while leveling in warmode a couple times. Usually they just ride off and I continue like nothing happened lol.

EXACTLY same here. LOL some people don’t thinking they can use the bonuses for warmode and not get ganked HAHHAHAHAHAH

You’re the one trying to act like ganking noobs is something worth bragging about. Whose really got the issues? Posting on the internet hoping for validation from strangers for an easy task? Who said jack all about real life? Nobody said that. Thta you even bring it up out of the blue shows you’re the one with some issues.

bobber plops

Guaranteed replies

Yeah, but you’re the one making a leap from ganking lowbies to physical harm against any human or living thing which is a big leap.

This is a game, not real life. I hope you understand that.

I feel the same, I never played an MMO with open world PVP before. pvp in ffxiv was meh for me. I don’t gank, but I love fighting a random challenging player or helping defend Orgrimmar. Probably the only game I’ve ever really gotten into pvp

You gank low levels, come to the forums and act all high and mighty like you are some god or something, than try to defend yourself when you admit to running away from high levels.

Do you ever stop to read your own stuff before you hit post? None of us here are saying “It’s not fair that high levels are ganking us when we are levelling”, we are just trying to be nice and tell you to stop vying for attention, because ganking a low level and than bragging about it is just pathetic.

And FYI - I don’t even play alliance, this is just a forum character.

Well, some people have to do whatever it takes to finally get a “pvp” kill. So, congrats, I guess.

I agree /10

I mean hey, if they’re in War Mode they are up for grabs to anyone who wants to kill them. It’s only an honor code that stops individuals from killing lowbies. Imagine if Dishonorable Kills were still in the game.

I kill lowbies too, especially when they’re orcs or undead trying to RP in Stormwind.

I’ll kill lowbies especially if they’re in War Mode for leveling, the Alliance have had the benefits of +25% xp for too long.

Back off, I saw him first! :unamused:

1 Like

OP’s continuous reiteration and extensive vocabulary lead me to believe that he is either quite immature or a troll looking to stir up the forum.

It’s also possible that he himself has PTSD from being ganked as a lowbie.

Actually no. I choose warmode and know what Ill get into.

It’s gank or get ganked. If you can’t handle that then you are not a true man.