Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

“Only real men play with hardmode”

Or maybe real men have real priorities and choose to show they are “real men” by not being in Warmode and being productive?

EDIT: It just seems you are trying to tell something like:

Hey guys World of Warcraft is a game. Stop thinking it isn’t. Git gud noobs

Everyone: And…you think we don’t know that?

I mean I am not judging you but if you can’t handle warmode then, it is what it is. It’s nothing to be ashamed about. It is not cut out for anyone, but the hardened defender of azeroth and it’s peaceful npcs.

I mean, pretending you are any good at the game just because you have Warmode on shows that you are new to World of Warcraft.

War Mode people generally can handle PvP better than people who aren’t.

I never said I was good at the game.

Just a tip, that’s why I cut the quotes from you because the system deletes full quotes. You’ve seen it do that multiple times already in this thread and prob sent you notifications already, i dont know why you still try to full quote.

Whats the definition of insanity again?

Not just from you, if you full quote someone the system deletes it and it will even give you a notification on why it got deleted. so just highlight a segment and click “quote” then you are good to go.

See my server was a PvP server for years. I used to get rid of gankers like OP like they were flies. Even on paper classes like Mage.

But organized PvP? No way dude. That stuff is way more high level than some low level World PvP.

Alright. I’ll take back what I said about you cutting quotes. That is indeed my mistake then.

Whatever I said otherwise about your OP obviously stands. You aren’t fooling anyone by telling people what they already know in a snide voice and pretending to be polite.

Just delete a space or a period because an entire quote will get deleted. But not a quote in which a period or space has been yeeted.

1 Like

Define “organized PvP”

I’m sorry but are you asking something which is known to everybody?

• Rated Battlegrounds
  • Rated Arenas
  • Brawls
  • Heck this may be stretching but auto grouping for Normal Battlegrounds and Arena may also be a higher level than some World PvP.

is that how it works? I just highlight a segment and click quote LUL.

I am not trying to fool anyone. My statement is bold and clear. If you dont like getting ganked then get off warmode. P E R I O D.

And you felt this was what you wanted to convey in the most obvious snide and taunting voice and then you can’t believe why people don’t listen to you?

I want to get your definition because people have different takes on what is something and what is not something.

These are not Organized PvP. They’re queueable systems which any random shmuck can join.

In this environment, it’s just “World PvP” but in a special venue.

I mean it’s not my issue if you read something different from it than what it is. :woman_shrugging:

Also another tip, you can click the ARROW UP on my segmented quotes and you can read the full context.

Why is why I stated I may be stretching.

It’s way too obvious that the ceiling of skill is much higher than some puny World PvP in places like Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas

This is exactly why I posted how you seem incapable of accepting punches when you threw punches at others.

Really. You just open the door, walk right in and start name calling?

I was having fun at my own expense and you have to be uber toxic and squeeze an insult in there.

You calling me terrible, is terribly ironic.

Well don’t stretch the truth and stick with the actual truth, but yes I do agree that players who play with War Mode on all the time don’t have the same ambitoin/experience/aspiration/etc as someone who does Rated stuff.

But they’re more inclined to pick it up, it’s the same as organized crime to amateur criminals in the real world.

I am well capable of throwing punches back when needed, but I don’t see how I am throwing punches without warrant. I suggest you should read what I posted first, meditate on it, inhale and exhale at certain intervals so your heart rate can lower, and figure out why it triggered you more than it should.

Because frankly I didn’t expect it to trigger anything at all but the simple YOU RIGHT IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT GET OUT or if you cant handle the heat dont play with fire of some sorts, not oh no OP you triggered me

Don’t get ahead of yourself there. I stated I was stretching in my post itself.

It’s not just ambition. It’s more likely that a World PvP player who hasn’t done rated and organized Player vs Player will get dumpstered when he/she steps in to actual PvP where everyone knows they’re going to have a fight.

I could buy your obvious sarcasm IF ALL of MY own PvP play wasnt on my main account and not this one, LMAO.
You profile stalkers are why I’d never post on my main account ever again.

It’s better for you and for everyone to stick with hard facts and not include “facts” that have shaky foundations as a basis.

I mean I wasn’t contending this idea, I was just saying a War-Mode-All-The-Time player is more inclined to pick up Rated PvP than someone who sits in Moon Guard Goldshire all day.

1 Like