Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

You still haven’t explain with direct quotes what “fallacy” I committed, even then, you don’t know the definition of strawmanning or even how to detect said fallacies. I even explained it FOR you and went through everything I posted. I held your hand. But you still didn’t give me a clear answer.

Just admit it, you screwed up in your ignorance to try and take me down.

I asked you that so you can look where I put it so i dont have to do it.

1. You quoted exactly the things you’ve missed hence I wanted you to quote it so you can read it.
  2. What pHD thesis? Just me explaining to you why I was referring to ganking as not pvp because pvp to me to MY definition is with arenas or bgs?

I don’t see any issue at all but you seem to have some sort of textual selective hearing. Because I practically explained MY definition of pvp even if it doesn’t suite yours so I didn’t deny anything nor accept anything, but you keep on dragging that I have.

But you do you :woman_shrugging:

Admit what? You made a mistake, got called out on it and you’re replying with “you made a mistake.”

You’re a very strange person.

So let’s be more blunt:

Who do you think gives a damn about what your definition of PvP is when you are playing a game Blizzard created and Blizzard calls it “PvP”? :rofl:

Who are you even trying to convince here? It’s clear no one accepts your fanfiction type term.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll play your game and tell you why you’re wrong at every level.

What mistake did I make?

I don’t think he expects anyone to accept it. I think he’s expecting people to take the bait.

1 Like

He’s doing a rather poor job of baiting people when he baits himself into making his posts look like memes -_-

2 Likes

Come on, ball is in your court Euroboi. What mistake did I make? Let’s just clear up all of this convoluted mess so we can get on with our lives.

I didn’t say you should give a damn about it? I was just simply stating that, that’s my definition of PVP so that to show you that I am not denying or accepting anything.

I’m not trying to convince anyone but merely explaining something so simplistic to you but you seem to confuse yourself and still can’t comprehend a simple explanation and you kept going in circles about how i denied doing pvp, even after the number of times I have explained to you.

It’s not even the topic of this thread, I was just polite enough and courteous enough to give you an explanation. :woman_shrugging:

The irony of this statement and the OP

1 Like

Explain to me whats the bait in this thread. What in the thread that’s bait?

So being polite is ironic? Do you know what the definition of irony is ?

No reply? Are you really just going to point and laugh and snicker like some school bully’s minion every time you think I lost an argument?

I’m trying to help you here by telling you, you are wrong from the first post you made.

You taunted people, trolled them with “My definition of PvP” and you claim…you are being “Polite and Courteous”?

Uhh…I don’t know man. :roll_eyes:

damn dude you’re terrible

Sends a secret text to Ruin Gaming while smiling politely at Paladina.

Ofcourse he’s not going to reply when he’s circle navigating the wrong questions in his head instead of asking the right ones.

AM I taunting people in saying that if you dont like getting ganked in warmode then turn it off? HUH

I am being polite and you seem to be very disingenuous. I am nothing but polite and respecting and even trying to help you understand. :woman_shrugging:

Look at your OP. What does it suggest?

You being polite or taunting?

I’m trying to rationalize my position to him, but he doesn’t want to hear it. Just instead point and laugh in the background because european people are weird like that for some reason.

I made the post hence I am OP so I don’t need to look at it. And Tell me which part of it is “taunting”? By telling people if they dont like getting ganked that they should in return turn it off? Because you can. Only real men Play with hardmode , i mean warmode, and know that they can gank and be ganked.