Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

Yeah you keep supplementing other people’s arguments since you can’t stand on your own

I never seen a “troll” thread backfire this much

I mean, I have warmode on, if i see you and you can be killed then you dead PERIOD.

But it’s not PvP we swears! Our precious tells us if we deny it everyone will believe it.

Right? :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve already said my part.

I already explained to you why I didn’t want to call it pvp. To give it a more distinction that actual pvpers with arenas and bgs.

I mean coming from somoene that cant even kill enemy npcs, you’re not in a position to say things Pog

• Blizzard thinks it’s PvP. Hence it’s called “World PvP” or “Player vs Player”

• Going by this thread almost everyone other than you thinks it’s PvP.

So did you expect a positive response to your post?

1 Like

Would it matter if the response is positive or not? If they have an issue with it then sounds like they need to handle it themselves.

Yes, I gathered that, then let me say WORLD PVP then. I dont care regardless. Doesn’t make any difference to me.

Are you going to explain to me where I strawmanned you? Or are you just too prideful to admit defeat like you accuse me of being.

Good you finally accept it’s PvP. That definitely took a long time.

There’ was nothing to accept. When I didn’t know that’s what you meant given, that I was in an assumption that PVP to me means BGERS and arenas.

Can you show me where I denied it?

Yikes indeed. :smiley:

3 Likes

There you go, further illustrate my point that I was referring to pvp as bg’ers and arenas not as ganking which I am doing. I even explained it in that sentence.
On why I said that, if you didnt read that part then it’s not my issue that you missed it, where I clearly stated MY definition of pvp so you could further understand why I am saying what I said.

You right big yikes indeed if you’ve missed it.

Lol take the L no ones buying it

1 Like

Oh, that was a serious question? I thought it was pretty clear. Your response had nothing to do with what I said. You went off on some weird tangent “oh so you think…”

I… don’t get it

Cuts quotes to suit agenda

States agenda

Asks: Why are people not accepting my post as the righteous creation it is? How mean. :frowning:

2 Likes

I can’t misrepresent you if you don’t make a stance or statement for me TO misrepresent.

I was trying to clarify whether you disagreed with my original post or not, to which you did not answer and panic accused me of strawmanning which I didn’t.

I don’t even know why you’re chiming in.

The quote I cut from you doesn’t even fit the agenda, Im talking about
I only did that So I can give you a notification.
I don’t think that’s an issue?

Some people in this thread confuse me. You can’t make this stuff up, I’m afraid.

When someone smiles and says points out your fallacy, how is that panic? Are you just typing random words at this point?

Let me put it slowly:

You said ganking is not PvP.

You asked me to show where you denied ganking is PvP. I showed you the above.

Now you’re saying “B-But [insert PHD thesis to try and confuse people]”

See what your issue is?