Don't mind me just gankin some lowbies

I don’t think he was trolling at all tbh. I think he was legitimately serious. Well, maybe he was, but his way of it is just sloppy

Robert Lee Coggin

No shame in you having to eat crow.

Gimme a summary. The articles won’t load in ma dam phone.

Yeah bro same here, 2400 on all my other accounts you got to believe me! XD

You dont even have a simple mindborrer mount. YIKES dont think anyone will believe you.

Could be worse, I could never touch PVP and lie about it.
“Yikes” lol wana throw in anymore buzzwords while you are at it? Not my fault your thread backfired on you.

I never said I pvp’d. where did I say i pvp’d? Ganking isn’t pvp.

Yikes.

Hey I mean I agree but Blizzard disagrees shrugs

You just proved my entire argument I was making.

The cop had reasonable suspicion that something fishy was going on with Robert and his police cruiser model.

It was the fault of the officer to take action based on suspicion which is what I was saying the entire time after you brought it up. And that resulted in violation of Robert’s rights

So thanks for proving what I was saying.

Having suspicion of anyone as an officer is fine, but not when you take action on it.

Not my issue. Atleast I can deal with enemy npcs and you can’t so idk how you can pvp if you can’t even get a mindborrer mount. So makes me think you lyin PEPELAUGH

Court of appeals held that the act itself is protected under the 1st amendment and not an offense.

I accept your apology.

PvP = Player vs Player.

Nobody:

Literally Nobody:

Anon: I attacked a player but it’s not pvp

4 Likes

Some people are just too proud to admit defeat. Shes just grasping at straws now.

Lmao
Bro, you are not even 1800 in anything, sit down.

Well in WoW there’s a difference between an actual pvper that does bg’s and arenas than someone just casually ganks in warmode.

It was just easier to say to consolidate it in 3 letters, PVP.

Nah. Attacking a player or doing instanced stuff is just plain PvP.

Flute cover? That’s a recorder!

I heard somewhere that it’s only PVP when it fits your narrative.

1 Like

Actually you need to be 1800 to get the essence non?
https://i.gyazo.com/1493b170c838a601bd7e9e9c231560a2.png

Or is it 1700? i dont remember.

Alright, I dont do arenas or bgs. I just roam around and gank. Im an equal opportunist.

“Ahahahah noobs get out of Warmode if you have no idea what it is to do World PvP. Wait it’s not PvP I swear. It’s hello kitty world with my fantasy world”

2 Likes