Don't listen to naysayers; event is great, could be better!

Hi Blizzard,

Please don’t listen to the naysayers; this event is fantastic and you have given players adequate tools to counter and deal with it (spellkit, broom).

If anything, you ought to ramp it up. The event is called Death Rising but so far it’s more like Death Slowly Shuffling. We need a Dawn of the Dead type scenario of a horde of zombies washing over azeroth World War Z style.

Imagine being atop Dazar’Alor, panning the camera down to see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU

Epic!

Don’t listen to the naysayers or entitled whining. These people need to either accept the gameplay or get good at the game.

11 Likes

I can’t disagree with this but I don’t see alot of zombies…

5 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. They need to ramp up the zombies. I personally haven’t seen that many. Saw a Horde in CoT last night. That was cool.

2 Likes

I’m absolutely enjoying it.

2 Likes

I think it would be more fun if those who don’t want to participate were allowed to opt out.

8 Likes

Since they moved the zombie invasions further from the capital cities its much harder for a single zombie to do much.

Thus raid groups are forming for zombies on populated servers causing more destruction than they would otherwise. The way a nerf hurt some player and not others.

If you want a good time, I’d suggest looking up a raid group, so much fun.

2 Likes

Bit entitled aren’t ya? Thinking you know better than the people feeling griefed that do not want to be involved but are forced?

Not that I expect you to listen. Folks that like griefing are a “special” breed.

5 Likes

weird coming from an area-52 person, i usually see you guys invade rp realms during wm was first started…

1 Like

Save me, Hawk. I got destroyed by forces unknown in the Pig and Whistle Inn cuz I logged off there. My Win 98 PC couldn’t load fast enough! Bangs PC with a bat again.
GO FASTER.

3 Likes

It’s one of the reasons we’re going into Shadowlands, to stop the end of the world.

Don’t have a problem with the event, never did, It actually looks like fun. I do have a problem being forced flagged for pvp. That was the deal breaker for me.

6 Likes

I had a lot of fun. I was just going up to try to talk to Chromie when I got plagued and ganked by a roving horde. I then got in on the action and chewed up a bunch of players myself until the non-zombies organized and took us down with healers sniping from rooftops.

Reject modernity. Return to zombie.

oh… well then…

It was fun for a little while for me, trying to kill as many players as possible but the corpse run gets annoying.

Other side of the coin its fun to RP as a paladin and helping others during the event.

Negative side is being forced into pvp flag and have to wait 5min every time I leave SW or Org for it to go away.

Only problem with this event is

1. Sharding/phasing literally making zombies nonexistent

2. Forceflagging/permanent flagging

1 Like

I wish it was crazier. Bring on the chaos! :heart::woman_zombie:

2 Likes

it couldve been great fun but they put limitations that make it unfun :wink:

cant recruit your zombies army from too far away they wont follow you far enough -.-

1 Like

I understand why this event is a thing, but honestly its has does nothing but get in my way Im looking forward to it being over

Having fun with zombies!

I finally finished a wrath rep to exalted this week. Great event to me.