Don't listen to naysayers; event is great, could be better!

I have been in Stormwind all day have fought 3 zombies but yeah being on Dazar’Alors walls looking down and seeing that in this game play… oh no wait that was the first 4 days on the PTR and it was obliterated into the watered down event we have now where you don’t need to group up with others to clear out zombie infestations because the guards alone can clear zombies before an infestation even gets close to reality… Of all the things they could have done and they decided to bring back one of the most loved (and hated) pre launch events in this games history and then watered it down so it doesn’t affect gameplay of people who don’t want to participate but also making it so uninteresting and fun that no one cares about zombies because guards will just kill em… effectively making the zombie event pointless…

the stuff in Icecrown is much better now that the boss spawn times have been reduced to 10 minutes I will admit that. So kudos to Blizzard on doing that, as far as the zombie event goes though I would have been happier had they not destroyed the event that I loved so much. They could have done zombie invasions similar to the invasions from Legion pre launch, or done a sort of constant assault on the capital cities where if no players took part then parts of the city would eventually fall to the constant undead onslaught… instead they did what they have done, which feels like it was just pure laziness on their part rather than any attempt to bring a fun and engaging pre launch event to the players.

Since they moved the zombie invasions further from the capital cities its much harder for a single zombie to do much.

They moved them Further from the capital cities? I have only seen these zombies in SW and I haven’t talked to anyone who has seen them anywhere else.

So we shouldn’t be allowed to loot rares in Ice Crown due to being infected and turned into zombies? What a bunch of garbage. I pay my hard earned money, I’ll be damned if I don’t voice my disdain for the design flaws of this event.

I’ve seen some at the icecrown rares, mildly irritating because it can keep you from loot. Lag is also soooo bad but I’m not sure what that’s from :woman_shrugging:

I think the event is very fun. I die a LOT, but it’s fun to have the overwhelming danger in Stormwind, where I have to watch my back 24/7 when I’m there! I think it’s awesome

1 Like

You probably should mention they messed up how they didn’t transfer the autoflagging system to be fixed when npc zombies attack you or player zombies exploding can infect unflagged players which never worked on the PTR testing.

You gave me a good laugh with this… lol