Don't Know What To Do With My Gold

-Bnet balance capped
-WoW token capped
-Multi-gold capped

I can’t figure out what to do and this is driving nuts! I have a gold cap set aside for buying portals but I don’t know what else to do! Any suggestions?

1 Like

21 Likes

turn it into blizz dollars, buy the the next expansion ect with it

2 Likes

Mail all your excess gold to me.

10 Likes

What is your #1 gold maker? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

Wrong realm!

Leggos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s capped

go outside, you clearly play too much.

7 Likes

So buy some battle pets, put them in book, come to my realm and sell them then mail me the gold. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s too much trouble.

pretty simple , make alts and send them the gold to hang on to.

2 Likes

Yes but do what with it?

Send it to me. I have plenty of space.

Invest in the new Blizzcoin crypto that is rumoured.

Have you bought everything in the AH for transmogs? Mounts? Pets?

Maybe donate a heap to your guild.

Here’s my mental barrier.

A lot of that stuff is from content I need to farm for soulbound transmogs anyways. I’m kinda worried of being wasteful, if that makes any sense.

you can buy clothing and all kinds of stuff from the Blizz store besides mounts and game time, you can even try out one of their other games with Blizz dollars.

2 Likes

There is nothing to do.

I don’t understand. I don’t see a clothing section on the bnet store.

A few weeks ago you were telling us how the leggo system and professions are working well and how it made it worth pursuing again, now here you are rubbing it in our faces that you are basically account capped for gold and bnet currency.

It’s so wonderful seeing the Scrooge McDucks of this game tell us nothing needs to change, and than rub it in our faces with how much gold they have acquired because of these stupid systems that only benefit a very small percentage of players.

10 Likes