Don't Know What To Do With My Gold

Yup, they are. Give it a try!

1 Like

go to where it says blizzard gear, i am not clear if Blizz dollars work their anymore, changed a lot, but there you find clothing ect

Yeah it’s a totally separate website with separate login :frowning:

You could have fun in /general by asking silly lore or game questions and first person with correct answer gets 5k gold or something.

Otherwise, welcome to 1st world wow problems. Go buy BMAH items? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That requires something other than Ordos gear being up.

You could give me some so I can upgrade my second legendary.
Just kidding, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to gold in MMOs without toxic eastern upgrade systems. You need an INCREDIBLY minimal amount for necessities like repairs and flight paths… and that’s basically it. A bit more if you’re big on using consumables in endgame content, but still, that’s more than manageable and not something to hoard wealth for.

(slight exception for SL Legendaries, but they’re mostly 1-off purchases, at least)

Everything beyond that is vanity. And if you’re so rich you have nothing to do with it even then, well, grats, you won I guess?

Personally I don’t care about vanity collections and such, so I’d never have much of a reason to put much effort into making gold. Seems like a waste of time.

1 Like

Brag on the internet that you have more gold than you know what to do with… Oh, too late. :wink:

4 Likes

You are in dire need of Vitamin D. Get outside and get some sun, please.

1 Like

I can work around that. I’ll make a toon on your server and lighten your burden.

I promise it will not be used for any illicit activities. :slight_smile:

On a serious note: What about being the realm do-gooder? You could randomly do giveaways, help new players out with bags, maybe an AH mount, a little starter gold etc…

Could host your own mog contests and award the winners gold or prizes. You could have some fun with it. :smiley:

Do what most extremely rich people do…Try to take over the world (Auction house)

play the BMAH. win all the random junk. who knows. maybe you will get something nice.

The problem I have with doing that is there are a lot of people who don’t even want to login to make gold, and I don’t want gold to end up going to those types. The “can someone lend me 10 gold so I can learn level 10 riding” types.

off key voice

“Buy Tovi a Longboi”

:scream:

Ok seriously you could buy the numerous battle pets I have the AH right now. They’re level 25 and never been used.

2 Likes

Plate leggos are 30k on my server how are you making anything lol

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean. I just craft and sell them?

Yesterday was very slow though. I didn’t do so well :frowning:

I mean the margin is still there at a 30k price point?

Buying the mats was that much iirc for the 262

I’ll hold on to it for safe keepin

1 Like

Are you able to use gold to purchase mounts, pets and mog from the Blizzard store?

If so, you could buy any mounts, pets and mog you don’t have from there.

Have em all except the celestial mog and dragon pet. Waiting for them to go on sale first.