Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

I’m glad she is feeling better as well. I also understand how she was feeling. Having bpd, I have had my moments especially when this all started at the end of Legion with the anouncements of Allied Races. Now when it gets to the point that I feel like crying and beating my head against the wall. I just mute the topics for a few days and return when I feel more level headed.

7 Likes

I have depression and anxiety so I get it as well. I’ll be doing okay, and then suddenly crying over something as minor as dropping a fork.

11 Likes

Hey, that’s good to hear. I think we’ve all been frustrated with Blizzard lately and we’re living in hard times as it is without them being slack as hell.

15 Likes

It’s fine, it’s easy to let our emotions get the best of us, especially regarding things we’re passionate about. If anything its extremely mature of you to be able to recognize it, and apologize, which is more than can be said for many. We all have our off days.

I wonder if this will be an acceptable compromise for others who also aren’t happy with the Void elf thematic.

4 Likes

I always like to stress that disagreeing on this topic isn’t personal everyone has their bad days too, and I am very glad to hear you are doing better :hugs:

5 Likes

Nightborne customization now blizzard. People are paying for this game, and you made a promise. Not a good look, to spit in everyone’s faces.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support peeps :slightly_smiling_face: and yeah I don’t understand either why Blizz decided to make a 180 turn like this. Although there could be various reasons

6 Likes

It is for me, largely now that bfa is over and I don’t have to follow orders of sylv and nathanos.

2 Likes

I never liked him, I really didn’t and I’ve always been a Horde player but I hate him so much.

2 Likes

Here is the reason, in three steps:

1. They wanted to increase the public opinion of Shadowlands so they could gather more subscribers

2. So they implied the players would have access to customizations that would be continuously added throughout the expansion

3. They wanted to cut costs so the higher-ups could make more profit, and purposefully refused to allocate employees to customization

1 Like

It’s weird though since the art team was apparently had so much time on their hands that they not only had time to make a big tree mount but they had time to make a tree and then make a really boring video advertising the tree.

11 Likes

Lol indeed haha, they also made several new mounts for 9.1 but nothing for character customization. Like, I get it that there are collectors in game who like collecting mounts and pets but let’s not sacrifise everything for the sake of collecting new mounts. They barely did any work on the new sets as well, did you see those? Kyrians look like cute cupids rather than epic angel heros lell

5 Likes

The new covenant sets make no sense to me the Necrolord one is a necromancer set, which their cloth set already is.

Like we’re not getting tier sets anymore so we can get robes for dks?

5 Likes

The amount of assets Maldraxxus has produced from spell effects to armor that would all be absolutely perfect for necromancers makes me really mad we don’t have necromancers.

6 Likes

Strangely enough, some of their spells are ones Bwonsamdi uses lol

3 Likes

Or maybe we will and someone else will have to get over it. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Bumping more threads… dude seriously. We don’t need more of em. You can gloat in the regular one thats been up for months.

2 Likes

At least we’re getting some of this in… 9.1.5?

Yea it needed to happen sooner, and preferably to more of the allied races because they really are the ones in the worse spots right now. It’s at least a step in the right direction though.

1 Like

Vulpera definitely need hairstyles. Even if it’s just stylings of the fur like what tauren and pandaren get.

2 Likes

still waiting for highmountain flowers. :sunflower: :cow:

3 Likes