Don't forget Allied Races in 9.1

Oh so just like body modifications? I think some of them would look pretty cool. – Don’t demon hunters basically already have something kinda like it? Horns n wings n all that fun stuff

Demon Hunters need a feathery wing glyph so they can be felblood elves and I can ruffle their feathers, bury my face in their wings, and go brrrrrr.

3 Likes

The idea is for void elves turned up to 12 on the void.

No but for real, I want Nightfallen skins for Nightborne.

4 Likes

I’m down 1000% I’d love that

2 Likes

A Nightfallen sub rogue would be pretty top-tier.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/493083744484196373/812608978713968670/BlizzCon_Legion_Suramar_The_Nightborne_outcast.png

6 Likes

One of us needs to make a list for these options.

I rather like that one too.

1 Like

I remember seeing a pre SL spoiler of skins for NB and VE… and the VE had like… normal belf skin all the way until past their elbows and knees, where if faded into a purple. That would be soooo cool if that was a thing.

I think I remember seeing NB having just like, grays and all that. more natural looking purples

I would be 100% down for a Nightborne list.

S-should we start one?

2 Likes

Absolutely.

First notation upon it; a whole rework of the model to bring it more in line with the NPC ones.

1 Like

C-can I join

GOLD AND PURPLE HERITAGE SET RECOLOR ALONG WITH GOLD AND MAROON AND ASWELL A TOP AND PANTS SET

ok ty

1 Like

I ran out of likes but that concept was actually amicable to me more so then just copying Blood Elves, it gave people the RP tools to imagine themselves wayfarers as well but kept the Void element more prevalent to an extent.

I guess Blizzard is using the hair to do / draw differences which is what we have to work with.

1 Like

I’d be offended if you didn’t frankly.

Absolutely. We should also work out specifically what we don’t like about this one beyond vague notions of looking cracky etc.

Also:
Nightfallen skin, same rig, toggle level of entropy similar to Undead with their bones.

I would’ve loved that concept too of just… the switch over from " belf " to " velf " and to see that change in the skin over time would have reallllly made for some good RP content and personal story telling

1 Like

I’m flattered. Where do I sign up

1 Like

Go down to your local public toilet and write your name and phone number on all the toilet stalls and we’ll be in touch.

1 Like

As long as mana hair makes the list… also is this including a fix to the current model or the Nightfallen is the fix?

So far we have:

Fix the model
Nightfallen as a toggle
Mana hair
Gold and purple as well as gold and maroon heritage set with options for robes or no robes.

1 Like

Ear toggles?

1 Like