DON'T contribute!

probably get nose for this. But why can not just up the gear level now and be done with it. It only one war front. the other staying same. Its sure save headaches. Can not even give me gear crap. that stuff raining so hard I had to by a force field umbrella to explore the world .

Hands out pamphlet : So You Like To Exploit Mechanics In Game; And Why That Never Ends Well

1 Like

Ok I’'ll donated on all my ally toons.

1 Like

Alliance needing gear to beat us like always but its sad how you guys come in 40-man raid always

It’s not going to work that way. Blizz will just put a post out saying “sorry alliance but you have to wait until the next cycle”.

Can someone explain how I am misinterpreting this?

1 Like

Just to show how confusing their whole wording about warfronts can be. In this article they mention the cycle starting with the resource contribution phase.

After the Horde’s attack on the Warfront is complete, players can no longer queue for it, and the Horde takes control of Arathi Highlands—and all of the benefits that come with it. At this point, the Alliance begins their own resource contribution phase, and the cycle of war begins anew.

1 Like

Sorry to break it down for you but…

Only 1% of the wow players check the forums

PS: The Forum Community

I see what you mean. So I guess we wait until next week to find out. sigh Blizz…

1 Like

What is ultimately gained from slowing down the contributions? I’m just curious

• is it just bragging rights?
  • will getting the first 400s for faceroll content make Alliance players feel better about their place in the game?
  • will getting the first 400s finally put to rest the Horde BIAS zOMG posts?
  • will getting the first 400s lead to Alliance guilds the world over beating Horde guilds to clearing BfDA
  • or lead to more than a handful making the Hall of Fame?

If you guys want it just to say Nyah nyah Hordies we got 400s first!! then that’s fine I guess, but if there’s some otherwise obvious advantage this will give your side, that I just don’t see, then I’d love to be enlightened.

Off to do evil things…

Higher ilevel gear isn’t compensation enough for you? You people make me sick.

I don’t want to wait a month for my welfare upgrade going into the new raid.

3 Likes

This is probably because when arathi released it started with a horde contribution phase. When darkshore released it started with an alliance attack phase.

OH GOSH WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!
i just contributed this mornin T^T

But it also clearly was stated that Darkshore was on a sped up cycle so both factions could experience it before the holidays.

Nope need somethin better

This just looks more like flavorful text than it is talking about the functionality of warftonts. We’ll get our 400 gear if we wait until Tuesday.

1 Like

Just send two orders of chili fries my way and all will be forgiven.

Yes please help us Horde get our 400 WB gear.

Sneaks over to Alliance Alt and starts gathering up some donation mats