Dont be fooled with Shattering Throw

What about hunter turtle does anything counter that? My throw won’t shatter it :frowning:

Turtle is not technically an immunity (at least, of the same sort as BoP or DS). It’s a deflector. It thus also deflects, rather than attempting to absorb, Shattering Throw.

I love shatt throw. I wouldnt mind having gag order back.

For fury it costs a lot costs a lot. You can macro ignore pain into overpower and you’ll see maybe 5-10% dps loss using IP on cd as arms. For fury your dps nose dives.

In case people who don’t know better happen to stumble across this, it’s blatantly false.

You can always test it on a target dummy. Use IP on cd with both specs and you will see a huge difference in the dmg you lose.

Warriors kinda have no right to ask for anything.

Imagine Bill Gates asking for money.

I agree fury will lose more dps than arms. However, it is completely false that arms will only lose 5-10% dps by using IP on cooldown.

PvP (Arms) + PvE (Fury): I can understand what you’re saying.

PvE (Arms): I can’t understand what you’re saying.

PvP (Fury): Wholly unintelligible

PvE + PvP (Prot): Cmon

Seeing a lot of you balance druids in other class forums being salty lately! We’re not even through a whole build of the 9.1 PTR and you guys are flipping tables.

Kinda ironic a druid is claiming that no?

The way this Pal goes on in this thread is a joke, I came here to see what shattering throw could dispel and couldn’t help but read this, hilarious!!! Rofl!
Typical Paladin! I have no movement in this game, proceeds to ride off on a mount indoors! I have money on it says that he don’t play anymore. Not sure how it’s even that big a concern for him, paladin has an arsenal of defensives

you went through the garbage from 3 years ago for that?

Good suggestion for warlocks.