Done seeking at the moment

Currently trialing with a guild

Greetings!

Requested you as a Bnet friend. I would love a chance to talk to you further!

In the meantime, here is a little about us…

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server, which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our guild success.

Currently 10/10H as well as multiple Season 1 and 2 KSM, (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

Currently recruiting DPS to expand our roster from about 16 currently to 25+ for the next raid tier

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Rogue (Medium Priority)
Warlock (High Priority)
Enhancement Shaman (High Priority)
DPS DK (High Priority)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

I appreciate the offer! Late last night another guild reached out to me and I’ve joined them at the moment to see how I do with them, but I will keep your advert in mind should it not work out though!