Don’t release BWL till 2021 please

This is the best phase right now blizzard. Please don’t rush content. Let us savor the blessings of your vanilla release before all power creep kicks in and obsoletes all our dungeons.

Thank you.

7 Likes

2021 is too soon. Most of the player base won’t even be 60 by then. Stop catering to elitists

29 Likes

Elitists will burn through all content within 1 month and complain that there is nothing new to do. That’s even the case in retail.

Fixed that for you.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you.

6 Likes

I just ran M/C for the second time. I just dinged 60 less than 2 weeks go. I love Classic. I have not enjoyed WOW this much since they came out with WOW 2 (Burning Crusade). It’s nice to have the game back.

As for BWL, and any other content that was in vanilla before Burning Crusade, I don’t care if it goes live tomorrow, I am still going to do it when I am geared and ready mentally for it. I’m going to do everything outside of PVP that WOW has to offer. That’s what is so nice about classic. It isn’t going anywhere. I can do AQ40 20 years from now.

6 Likes

my alt has tier 2 helm in bags and Majordomo shoulders. he’s level 57. waiting for some more rested xp before pushing him up the levels since I am not questing in the open world.

you know, horde and such.

1 Like

My main is still only level 13. Not everyone can dedicate 20 hours a day to no life wow anymore. Please slow down so people like me can enjoy the game.

14 Likes

Best phase is always patch 1.7. For classic this will be phase 4 and 3.

I haven’t even made it to goldshire yet. Please no more content till 2030 so i can get to STV at least.

8 Likes

For the love of god can we stop rushing content? I JUST got my first kobald candle and I want to savor the flavor before you e-jerks decide to twist daddy Blizz’s arm into releasing content before 2050.

3 Likes

This is not the thread we need right now, but the thread we deserve.

Phase six drops in September.

I think they will slow down the releases after the mess that was phase 2.

It really caused a max exodus of players and destroyed servers when the players who couldn’t poopsock 14 hours a day were getting destroyed by the players who could. I think they are also realizing, a lot of the players have no interest in retail and will try to retain them. I give out bags to people new to the server, of the 10 I gave out today, at least half of them said this was their first time playing wow.

I don’t think they will try and dump all the content before shadowlands hoping people will switch to that. I’m hoping for naxx around this time next year.

1 Like

Underrated comment.

This what makes classic so great, there is no rush. We can finally see Naxx when we get around to it. I plan to.

They did say they’d give an update about the BWL release date in early December. They never specified WHICH December.

1 Like

Please pump the breaks there, pal. I just finished up with Durotar. I don’t know where to go next, can you help me level faster?

2 Likes

They should release it 2022 or something, I just have 1 level 60 character :frowning:

1 Like

You’re misinterpreting that post. The title of the Blue post is “Classic Content Unlocking in December.” The post goes on to talk about all the content unlocking in December, with a short addendum about BWL and the Darkmoon Faire.

The entire post aside from the small mention about BWL, is about the content unlocking the week of December 10th. The phrase about an exact timestamp, refers to this post made on December 9th (Early December):

“A timestamp is a sequence of characters or encoded information identifying when a certain event occurred, usually giving date and time of day, sometimes accurate to a small fraction of a second.”

2 Likes