Don’t Buy the Brutosaur

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youre hilarious.
I FARM guy…and Ive owned my businesses for 35 years and been investing just as long. I know all about it.
I also know all about PRICE MANIPULATION BECAUSE of my HISTORY in business and investing.

Keep trying…maybe you’ll convince yourself.

8 Likes

The mount was never worth it in the first place. The Spider mount should have been 5 Mil instead. The Brutosaur is too big, and the AH isn’t even that useful. It takes less than 1 minutes to reach an AH from ANYWHERE on the map. No one is that desperate that they can’t wait.

8 Likes

what?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
doing something IN RESPONSE TO something isnt using precognition :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They announced Brutosaur removal quite a while ago.

1 Like

Then you’d understand what is going on here. You think there is some sort of dark conspiracy going on but also claim that supply and demand is only my opinion.

3 Likes

He neither said nor implied it was new or surprising.
Stop trying to be edgy, you come out as cringy.

7 Likes

He said it was my opinion, please read the conversation, thanks.

Supply and demand is how the token value works, it’s not my opinion.

3 Likes

just stop…we all know you all defend the company REGARDLESS of FACTS and/or evidence to the contrary.

You and i are done here. Permanently. you seem like you just like being combative and hearing yourself talk and I have better things to do with my time.

2 Likes

That was after your initial post. Stop your edginess cringiness.

5 Likes

sorry, but the mount its so shinny, cant resist open my wallet!

1 Like

I wonder what the ratio of people actually listening to you vs ignoring you would be. I don’t think people should waste money buying tokens either but people will do what they want and it is their money.

Yeah, definitely great strat by Blizz. Wish I had their selling genius; I want to be own a billion dollar company, too.

I don’t think many people are.

I think people who are “close”, might buy a few tokens for the last stretch.

I see dumb sheep with little to no intelligent financial sense.

I’ve been on a tight budget for many years now and have learned how to discern between short term and long term investments.

3 Likes

I very much have wanted it since we saw it announced.
The fact that they are ‘retiring’ it to the BMAH disgusts me though.
‘Blizzard’ just wants to drive up WoW token sales with people panic buying it… Which, what do you know… seems to be working!
Once it hits the BMAH, people will buy tokens to buy it at gold cap too.
It’s just stupid and insulting to me that they would create false scarcity like this out of nowhere with no warning that it would be ‘retiring’ when it was first announced. :l

3 Likes

If people have disposable income, let them spend it how they want. It’s none of your business.

2 Likes

i dont have any problem with it. As long as its above the board and no one is being unwittingly ripped off, Im fine.
I just dont like the intellectual dishonesty that ignores evidence, especially when that person is trying to jam their conclusions on me and arguing for 7 hours thinking they have any chance of changing my mind.

We’re pretty much all going to have our views in here. Short of accusing someone innocent of cheating, as some do here, that poster needs to let others have THEIR opinions and views WITHOUT trying to bully and coerce or even likely slamming the flag button when they cant get compliance to their agenda.
I dont do well with coercion. Its the best way to make sure I dont ever try to see their side of the argument.

4 Likes

The Brutosaur was DoA for me. They are pretty convenient for instances if you need to buy a quick flask or something. But it’s a luxery for sure. At least with engineering I get access to an AH in each new expansion city.

Maybe they’ll let engineers make an Auction House Robot Jeeves eventually.

3 Likes

:+1:
you’d be a great investor in gold, silver, platinum, Rhodium and Palladium, Id say.
It takes knowing when to sit back for YEARS at times. Metals can be very short term…or very long term. Its what I love most about investing in them.
Many think metals arent an investment. the $6000 per oz I made on Rhodium this year that I bought in 2015 would tell another story.

If you havent, you really should check metals out. You can do it even on a small budget and at least come out well ahead of where your dollars will be in 10 years.

3 Likes

Yes I have a friend that learned that too about metals. :smiley:

1 Like