Domino's Pizza

Said no one ever…and I’m saying that as a former Domino’s employee.

Seriously, get away from the national chains. Domino’s, PJs, and Pizza Hut do their business on quantity, not quality.

You want real quality? Find a good mom and pop place that is independently owned, or a good local chain with about 3-8 stores. Just be aware that quality tends to come with a price tag.

All that being said, once you find a good store outside the cheap national crap, you won’t go back.

1 Like

If I remember, they throw out good stock.

Figuratively cardboard ^_~

2 Likes

I worked in a local Italian restaurant as a teenager, and it was slammed every night of the week for orders…and they did not offer delivery. It was that good.

I worked weekends, and even though I was constantly surrounded by the smell, unlike many employees that got over-exposed to a single type of food, I never tired of it. I’d bring home a pizza every Saturday night. Thick-sliced Italian sausage and mushrooms, with real shaved parmesan on top… :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Giant Pizza King. San Diego CA is the best. By a long shot.

1 Like

I’m so tired of pizza. It’s sold everywhere and just mundane even fixed all the way.

It used to be this great thing to have, but now I’m to the point if I never ate another pizza from anywhere I’d be fine.

I have a shop near me that is great and used to be a local hangout, but after they catered to the rich tourists, they increased their prices dramatically.

:pizza: :dragon: :pizza: :dragon: :pizza: :dragon: :pizza:

I miss Papa Johns when it was still run by Papa John.

3 Likes

Naa, it’s really gross.

Best Pizza is Station Bar, Katoomba!

3 Likes

Sorry but that whole-a$$ lemon in the middle isn’t making that pizza better.

2 Likes

It’s lime!

2 Likes

My point stands!

1 Like

Lime makes the Pizza so delicious, just adds the right zesty tang. :smiley:

2 Likes

Zesty tang? Ugh. Whatever happened to pepperoni and black olives? This world has gone to the dogs! The dogs, I say!

3 Likes

Once youve eaten a specialty pizza from the more dedicated mom and pop pizza joint then youll never touch those larger mega pizza establishments any longer.

Dominos, pizza hut, little caesars…yuk. All of them are like eating shoe leather compared to eating a real pizza…with pineapple of course. :smiley:

2 Likes

Clearly you need to get out more.

1 Like

Honestly you could almost certainly make a better pizza at home with pre-made dough and store bought ingredients. It might not look the prettiest your first time but I bet it would be ****ing delicious.

2 Likes

I pity your tastebuds

2 Likes

I like Dominos but Marco’s is better… Pappa John’s is absolute trash pizza.

1 Like

If I’m in San Diego I get a California Burrito and Carne Asada Fries, I don’t waste my time on pizza. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Eh, it’s hit an’ miss. Some local places do a fine job, some cut corners and taste like garbo.

Me personally, if I want a pizza I just buy a Digiorno, though the price is skyrocketing on them.