Dog fights and?

I wish blizzard would pay me to sit on the forums and post, I would find all kinds of things to talk about !

2 Likes

not attacking anyone just stating only ones at fist who responded to my question and statement was people with 3-4k post but I apoligize if offended anyone … i feel i was attacked but innocent question people went defensive on me.

If you don’t want to pay the taxes, move someplace that doesn’t charge them. i haven’t had to pay any extra taxes on the race changes and appearance change that I bought during the last month.

I am blunt… i book people in the jail at my work… i hear all the excuses in the world … i heard it all

So what is the limit of posts before someone is labeled a troll?

Conversation via typing can be lost in translation don’t look too far into a response unless someone is actually calling you names or insulting you. Your hostility towards those who have disagreed with you is quite evident and people are only going to reply in kind.

Also keep in mind some of these people have been on these forums long before you ever decided to play WoW all our post counts have been reset with the new forums, I had over 18k on the old forums.

nope troll is someone who watch the forums to to reply to post upset someone for the hell of it because they can…

Or the more likely answer is, people more knowledgeable than yourself have given you feedback you don’t like.

Like this bit;

gold was earn in a virtual world with the federal government accept… gold wasn’t purchased by us currency

A thing that has a dollar value attached is taxable the moment it is exchanged for a good or service. This is, like, really basic Economics, bro.

nope
i disagree also… never said anything but sometime people say things that strike a nerve… or rings a bell when they gets defensive.

Well let me teach you something. Post counts have nothing to do with who is/isn’t a troll. i suggest you back out from even trying that stupid stuff. Just cause I have 300+ posts doesn’t make me a troll. I am only telling you how it is that it’s legal because the token can be converted to real money. So yes you can be taxed…no ifs ands or buts. Why not learn a thing or two on what a troll is before attacking anyone here over their post count.

Blunt, I think your OP was quite round about. You seem to have a question, but did it in such a way to make quite the statement.
I do not mean to be harsh, but i think you really if honest posted in good faith have done it in a way that was not very constructive. And your further reply to this thread have not really changed that i feel.

1 Like

been playing since beta… off and on… never came to these forums for anything is this the reason right here…

So basically anyone here who disagrees with you or giving you the opposing answer is a troll. Got it. Thanks. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think we all would. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Yah you said quite a bit

1 Like

I wonder since when you pay money to buy coin they tax it. Then the other guys converts it and then pay tax on it. Is that legal to double tax it?

one is a digital item purchase, one is a digital service. its not hard to follow…

They are not taxing the money itself but the goods you buy with it. So yes, it is legal in this sense.

1 Like

thank you guys.