Does vanilla classic even have one server?

This is true, but from what I’ve been reading there are actually some normal pve and pvp servers that have a smaller pop than BB

MMORPG’s are games where you do repetitive things over and over again, until the next repetitive thing gets released and you go complete that and do that over and over again for a while, and so on…

If that cycle stops, and the next thing never gets released, the game dies. Most people don’t want to do the same thing over and over again forever, no matter how good it is.

1 Like

Lol it’s not my problem you don’t believe me. If TBC is gone I will be gone as well. I don’t play games that suck. I’d rather play nothing than play WotLK again.

Since I’m not the only one who feels this way, I’m guessing that you are wrong.

Either way, I don’t really care. I won’t be playing WotLK no matter what happens.

1 Like

I didn’t say I don’t believe you won’t stay on a BC forever server and not play wrath. I said I don’t think there will be enough players that stay behind in BC to make a working MMO

Can’t wait for Classic fresh to be released so people can see what a waste of time, money and resources it is to commit to the 50 people who still give a damn about vanilla WoW.

blizz should have listened to us no boosting or cloning that hurt the game. its so far gone that they need to start over/ no boosts wen wrath comes out no boa,s no big exp buffs then go by new content after wrath lore maybe

1 Like

When can I log into the beta?

The main thing that stopped me from playing on the Classic Era servers was the cost of copying a character over to the Era servers.

I was adverse to paying for this for two reason:

1. I know that it doesn’t really cost anything to copy a character, there are private servers where you can do this willy nilly for free, so I figured the amount they charged to copy a character was a ripoff.
  2. I got the impression from asking around that very few people planned to copy their characters, so why would I want to pay to keep a character on a dead server. If TBC Classic taught us anything, people pay to get off of dead servers, not to get onto them.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.