Does China play the exact same game?

Always been curious about this since I remember it is “managed” by a 3rd party or something like that. I remember reading that they could change whatever they want in the game when they want.

Are the Mythic plus dungeons and structure exactly the same? Same question on Raids. Any major differences with the rest of the game?

1 Like

The only thing different about the game is the changes to models involving undead.

3 Likes

I think they have a law that prohibits your innards from showing. No exposed bones, intestines gotta be inside, no open holes showing off your organs, etc.
I believe it was all either covered up, or replaced with bread.

So. much. bread.

2 Likes

Yo what? I want that black gryphon model please.

I love the normal DK gryphon a lot but this is awesome.

7 Likes

I warned you guys about the Girl Scouts, but you didn’t listen. WHY?! Why didn’t you listen!?

1 Like

But Blizzard does not control the game in China right?

I need to find that article. I also remember reading that multiboxing software is not against the rules there and the amount of boxers is crazy but they are accepted. Could all be BS, which is why I’m asking.

The ingame store is allot more extensive with additional mounts/xmog and even raid/dungeon lockout resets. You can full clear a raid buy a reset and full clear again for additional loot.

3 Likes

Same thing just visually different and unclear on sub-gametime.

All i want to know is shadowlands better in china than here?

A whole bunch of bread.

I think they are not allowed to play death knights? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Is that right about DK’s?

So are abominations just Bread Golems?

they’re just regular aboms without the pokey bits sticking out

For most part yea, and get this in fortnight they don’t die when shot they kneel down and give a prize…to the shooter

1 Like

They also use tombstones instead of skeletons. Go google oondasta Chinese wow and it’s a cemetery.

I do wish they’d to all in on the bread though. I’d love to fight marrowgar in ICC and have the bone spike that impales me just be a giant piece of French bread.

2 Likes

Im really curious why china is so afraid of anything related to death.

Aside from when the Abdomen is utterly removed when you are a Lich.

The law forbids Corpses and Zombies(and specifically Zombies as opposed to other Undead like Liches). Forsaken with exposed Bone are Zombies. Liches with Ribcages are Corpses.

This law is for localization to China not Fiction made in China though.

Actually the Government is specifically targeting Supernatural phenomena which may give the Public the idea that there is something more powerful than the Government.

1 Like

That’s even weirder than what i thought was going on. Thought the Chinese goverment/emperor was just projecting their fear of death onto the people.

The Government even insults Time Travel Fiction for promoting feudalism, superstition, fatalism and reincarnation despite permitting them(with Doctor Who being successfully localized).

Chinese Government does not want things brought back to the Feudal Ages nor does it like Superstitions in beings more powerful than the Government nor does it want it’s Citizens disposing of themselves nor does it like Reincarnation. It does not want anything that can undermine the Chinese Government!