Does Blizzard still think Classic is only good because of nostalgia?

LOL.

What design philosophy is that? To have half the ‘players’ be bots, and the other half buy gold from those bots to buy gear in GDKPs?

There is no philosophy. Their Pillars were a complete lie. They toss in Retail-like systems like Mythic Lite dungeons that brought toxic gatekeeping to unseen levels in the history of the game.

If you want a good design philosophy then leave the damn game alone. Old Blizzard made good, fun games. New Blizzard just screws them up.

Maybe some of these clowns on the Classic team were part of the 1900 just layed off. Get some people in there who actually respect the old game.

Your other option, as I already pointed out is seasonal. You don’t need to change Era, it’s there for people who don’t want further changes.
You want to have your cake and eat it too.

1 Like

You get it… Unfortunately not many of the current players have this mentality. Even in Classic

SOUNDS SUS.

Sounds like you prefer to complain. Go play SoD, beta testing might be your thing.

I want the same things I wanted since I was 13 playing vanilla WoW.

New classes. Not heroic classes. Not giving alliance shamans. Not gimped classes with only 2 specs. Proper classes.

People have really created a false dichotomy with solo play vs group play. Heck, sometimes I hear people consider solo que for arena as solo content. But RDF isn’t solo content.

WoW has always had stuff to do for solo players. Pretty sure most classic WoW players spend like 90% of their time solo and only play with their friends or randys for dungeons and battlegrounds.

Like now we have SoD players acting elitist about premades, calling PuGs solo content…as if premades were EVER popular prior to SoD.

Solo content is a red haring.

Your reading comprehension needs work.

Nope.

That’s fine in Era (the museum).
We are offered the vanilla style with new content in SoD.

Sure, but in what is referred to as Classic plus, play the beta (SoD) and give feedback on what you like and don’t like.
Leave Era alone.

This is false.

No one wants to soil era, just people do want a version of “Vanilla” that is added content.

balancing difficulty is exponential with class count. unless you do a catalcysm hero factory.