Does Blizzard no longer have live support?

My credit card expired and their website errors when trying to subscribe with a new one. There doesn’t seem to be a way to contact a real person at a billing department, this now the case?

Seems they don’t want to keep subscribing.

-1 sub I guess…

I show Live Chat with a 4 minute wait currently:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/180/ticket

5 Likes

Completely remove any old cards, and try to add a new primary card fresh. Live chat can appear to be closed at times of heavy contacts, but they do have live support.

4 Likes

sure they do, you can submit a ticket LIVE! but the response takes a mere 24-72 hours to makes it way back to you. sometimes, that reply has even been…entirely useless. =(

1 Like

Necromaori, if you haven’t already please use the link Perl provided. We should be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

That isn’t entirely true, Bang. We have a callback option and Live chat for many billing related issues. Response times there is usually fairly quick.

Overall response times for support tickets are currently under 24 hours.

4 Likes

Live chat is blocked out, just the web ticket is available. Let me try a different browser.

Are you using the link I provided above? I’m showing a 1 minute wait for live chat right now when I refresh it.

1 Like

On Perl’s link, I’m showing it as Available (1 minute):

2 Likes

Error is on blizzards end. I have tried on 2 browsers and a mobile device, as well as 2 credit cards. I also talked to my banks who both do not see any charge attempts from Blizzard, even though I am attempting the transaction from my account management on Blizzards site. Web chat is 100% of no help, so that is that I guess. Blizzard forcing the issue of moving on to games with working billing.

5 Likes

I have this issue before. You can keep trying it will eventually go through make sure though that you are putting the card in properly (Not to say you were not)

This might also be something to check make sure that the address is updated and you have that right on on their that’s at your bank for the CC being used as well as on Blizzard or it might not work. (Not 100% this is the issue)

Would also suggest to be polite, and not get triggered, especially in this forum as you want to get help not end up trouble :slight_smile:

Hope that helps and enjoy your day!