Does Arthas deserve a "happy" ending?

No, I don’t wanna

Wait, hold up, is it gonna be that kind of fight?

1 Like

Too bad. The story forums are the true maw.

Only if he says sorry. Like actually says sorry and not dance around it. Like he did in his recent post.

I’m only getting kissed iof Curse apologizes?

That doesn’t seem very fair at all.

1 Like

Those are the rules…

in the true maw…

Wait, who would be Zovaal in this case?

We need Evelysaa to tell us.

This is just the worst…

Why isn’t Ren getting this abuse?

Oh. I see. Hugs are fine, but kisses are forbidden.

1 Like

Obviously. Kissing involves transference of Saliva. Which can carry COVID :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait.

Sylvia, AKA Sylvanas, is transferred by kissing?!?

This explains far more than it ever should.

Figures. Sylvanas’s story arc starting in BfA has wrought terrible destruction upon my enjoyment of the game. Of course she’d also be responsible for the pandemic. After a year of BfA I was done and gone, but the pandemic brought me back. All according to her plan…

2 Likes

Ah I can always enjoy someone who turns a typo into a well meaning joke.

Honestly it is funny though that we had a plague like enemy with G’huun… around the time COVID started to pick up.

Coincidence? I think not!!!

2 Likes

You guys are writing the Story Forum fanfiction.

I am not sorry. It was the discussion we were having. And I don’t require an apology to get along.

At the same time, I have nothing against you. In another thread, we might agree. I don’t take these things too personally. Maybe others take it more so.

I don’t have anything against you and I am not holding a grudge. You even said you didn’t mind me too much. I dont require an apology to get along - at least on the Forums. Anduin should have sent a formal apology to the Horde for Stormheim.

Looks like you won’t get that kiss after all Alynsa.

He said he will never say sorry for repeatedly calling me the R word indirectly. Which honestly means that he does in fact believe that I am one. Which contradicts his follow up statement that he has nothing against me and that he doesn’t take things personally. Although I would say digging up days old posts is taking things a tad bit personally. Along with repeatedly saying horrible things about someone over several days.

As for not holding a grudge… yeah actions speak louder than words.

Sigh.

And to think, this usually only happens to me on the weekends.

1 Like

What’s a weekend?

1 Like

Oh, it’s those days where I work from home so I never really enjoy my own life, even away from the building I allegedly work at, so that when I burn out it will be such a glorious and brilliant burnout that you can see it from orbit!!

2 Likes

I’ll kiss you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sylvanas thought the same thing until she finally saw what he really was.

Calia literally says that Zooval had his influence in every decision of Arthas since Frostmourne, so…every decision was made by Arthas, but always with Zovaal’s influence in it.

So, what does this mean…is it his choise alone, if some devil influence every choise you made?

Lets think of the turtles who never made it to the water. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Those turtles fed the circle of life! Crabs and seagulls need to eat to!

:crab:🦤

2 Likes

What Arthas deserves is eternal suffering in the Maw. Nothing less. Anyone disagreeing is a male abuse apologist.

1 Like

Come on, what kind of danger does he pose to Shadowlands? Find him a people who he can defend and all the way, no?

2 Likes

Arthas in Maldraxxus is a good option.

Under the watch of the Primus.

1 Like