Does Arthas deserve a "happy" ending?

Yes. I resort to proving you wrong. Again. With your own words, no less.

I love how you can’t even remain consistent within the span of a few posts in the same thread.

You were ranting about me for days. Not one day. Days.

What happened to the old you, from a few posts back, that was at least a little honest?

While at the same time proving me correct. Almost like I made that “mistake” just to see how you would react. And you did exactly what I knew you would do. You are just that predictable.

inb4 you claim that I made that up since you are so desperate to get any form of “win”. Even if it means resorting to ad hominems. I mean you are basically like Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder.

Oh no, I’m being consistent. I’m not the one who fell for obvious bait to try and salvage their fragile ego. Then try and deny that they got played.

Everything you have done in this thread in response to me has proven my point.

Honest about how I see you as an immature man child who does nothing about ad hominem attacks? And has numerous amounts of evidence to prove that?

That person is still here.

A tangential point at best when discussing what Arthas’ ending should be.

Which I personally think should be his obliteration in the upcoming raid, but I’m not a CDev for Shadowlands.

Ah. So either you obsessively ranted about me for days, you cant even keep your story straight, and prove yourself a liar… or you obsessively ranted about me for days, and then lied about, because I am on your mind, and you want my replies.

How petty. And that comes through with every post you make.

Or maybe you have a severe disorder and you don’t even know what you post. That seems more and more likely.

???

Are you intentionally misreading what I said wrong?

I said that the whole “it wasn’t for days” thing was the bait. Not the name droppings themselves.

taking something out of context just to “prove” that you are “superior”. Typical cursewords. You are so damn predictable.

At this point you should just stop. You keep proving me right by replying. You are just embarrassing yourself.

I mean I’m still waiting for that evidence that I was defending Arthas 100%.

Even though in that same post that you accused me of doing that I said he did evil things before picking up Frostmourne. So /shrug

You just couldn’t make a post without some form of ad hominem attack.

How many times do I have to say that you are proving my points with your replies before it gets through to you?

I mean are you trying to get a forum vacation?

To put it in your vernacular :

“Did you intentionally mistype that wrong?” Am I supposed to untangle that excuse for language?

Your questions are more hilarious than the fact that you rant about me for days, admit it, and then deny it. And that you don’t know that more than one day is expressed as “days”.

You used my name and insulted me, using the names of posters is against the Code of Conduct.

I hardly ever report people, unless they are advertising.

But I know there are petty posters who flagrantly violate the Code of Conduct, while flagging others.

Where did I deny that I mentioned you in some of my posts?

Considering you are failing to understand that you are continuing to prove me right with how your only tactic in arguments is ad hominem… Might wanna look into a mirror there bud.

Almost like I did that intentionally to see how you would react and you did not disappoint.

Using harmful and insulting language over and over again is also against the Code of Conduct. Hell, even referencing the code of conduct is a violation of it. Also using words or phrases to avoid saying outlawed words is also against the code on conduct.

I guess this comes down to a pot meet kettle situation. You can’t claim the moral high ground while doing the same if not worse things. Also using the name of posters is only against the code of conduct when you are accusing them of violating the code of conduct. It is called naming AND shaming for a reason. Not simply naming. Also kinda funny how you are playing the “whaaa, he insulted me” when that is all you have been doing this whole time.

I hardly report people either. But given your behaviour in this thread though, you do deserve them.

inb4 you say that I spelled behaviour wrong.

You brought up Forum action. I didn’t.

So I guess you’re the Pot because you are a Kul Tiran.

saying forum vacation is bringing up a forum action now?

As I said, simply naming someone is not a violation. You need to be naming AND shaming them.

If I accused you of violating the code of conduct by stating the reasons why while supplying your name then that is a violation of the code on conduct.

Saying are you trying to get a forum vacation is not accusing you. It is giving you a warning. A warning you clearly ignored. Which is not that surprising coming from you.

It seems I really struck a nerve since you can’t resist launching ad homimens.

Once again you are proving me correct.

You can’t win this one. Not with the attitude you keep giving. I mean you keep trying to prove me wrong but all you are doing is proving me right. I say to stop the ad homimens and you keep doing them. Further supporting my view of you.

Just take the loss like a man and stop. But since I can see that you are still going to reply… I think I will just make you stop for you. Have fun drowning in your blind anger over some random person on the internet. Can’t wait for you to do ad homimens on me in other threads when I dare challenge your view on certain things.

This is intense.

2 Likes

Tell me about it.

1 Like

I like them both so I’m staying out of it. lol.

7 Likes

I have proven you wrong. I have proven that you ranted about me for days - and I used your own words as proof. That is enough for me, at least where you are concerned.

You also showed that you do not understand that the plural of a day is “days”.

I am perfectly fine watching you display your delusions and obsessions, since you rant about me for days, while you also prove yourself wrong.

I couldn’t care less about that. You are still wrong. Your view can be what ever it is.

I stated you ranted about me for days. You questioned that - and I was proven right by your own previous post.

Small wonder you fail to grasp the lore. You can’t even keep track of what you post, much less the story.

The weird thing is. I didn’t mind Cursewords until recently. When he started to launch nothing but ad homimens on me.

I was willing to look past it the first time he did it to me but it seems he has some sort of vendetta against me.

I mean I keep telling him to stop because he is just proving my points and he continues to whine like a child.

Kinda proving my point that he lives in a toxic mindset.

Even now he continues to do it. That is all he has.

I think the best thing I can do is simply ignore him and wait for him to calm down.

Hey Pot, I am Kettle. I think we just met before.

I don’t wanna be in the middle :sob:

Please just hug and make up already.

4 Likes

I’m thinking of putting him on ignore. I have never put anyone on ignore when it comes to the forums.

It is just so tragic seeing him lower himself to the levels of far right trolls like Ben Shapiro whenever he begins to lose an argument or discussion. It is basically like that interview Ben had with that BBC reporter.

I don’t think that is possible. He truly considers me to be a braindead idiot. All because I called him out on his toxic mindsets. Mindsets he continues to showcase.

I mean I’m willing to kiss and make up only if he says sorry for calling me the R word numerous times basically. Which we both know will never happen. He is too proud and stubborn to do that.

1 Like

My feelings exactly.

too bad. You are now involved. You can’t escape this prison!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Just because this sounds at least partially conciliatory, I will take the time to say I don’t have something against you. We probably have opposing views on various issues, and this thread is one of them.

I don’t know alot about you other than what you post. You mention Australian politics, so maybe you are from there.

I speak how people speak with me. My first post in this thread wasn’t a scorched earth salt fest. But if people want to chat that way, I can oblige.

If someone wants to put me on ignore, and they tell me, I will avoid their threads - so long as they dont bring me up and don’t reply all crazy to me. Like you did. Then I will answer in kind. But I won’t harass someone if they leave me out of stuff as well.