Does Arthas deserve a "happy" ending?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

hugs Lets start over okay? I hate fighting with people I normally get along with.

I made that post to showcase that you can restore deleted posts.

1 Like

I call bull.

You and I both know all too well what that post was really all about; your not-so-secret turtle fetish.

Just admit to it, Den. We all know it.

2 Likes

I like turtles that don’t make it to the water…

1 Like

Turtle soup is a delicacy in some countries :smiley_cat:

1 Like

But they made it to the water in that case.

1 Like

Least in this case, the water is edible soup :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Cata did the “turtle made it to the water” joke before BFA ever did. Since there was a daily for the molten front stuff where you had to punt turtles into a lake.

BFA copied Cata as well. For shame!!!

2 Likes

Arthas still has Ner’zhul’s memories a lifetime of data in his mind. But the animating personality behind those memories has been eliminated as a factor. So in a sense his statement is absolutely correct without contradicting what I said before.

I would say it is remarkable that you give me free rent in your head. Especially when it is so empty and spacious! But considering what it is attached to, it is indeed worthless.

You admitted to not reading the Arthas novel. That doesn’t make your opinion or theirs less valid. Just not as informed and perhaps missing details.

2 Likes

Again with the petty insults. Kinda proving my point there. Not a very smart thing to do. But noticing irony was never one of your strongest traits.

Also nice to know that you couldn’t resist making another one of those comments.

At this point saying I don’t have a brain is getting old. Why you gotta be a broken record like Thadeus?

That is what you do most on these forums. You brought me up - mentioned me by name, twice - so I will point out how laughable it is that you obsess over me.

I get home. Read the Forums. Denona is flinging petty insults at Micah and also flinging petty insults at me, while I haven’t posted in hours.

There you go, with more of your petty insults to someone who hasn’t posted in this discussion for a while.

Speaking of broken records, you often tell him “Rules for thee and not for me”. But you are the same with your petty insults.

Funny how you are the broken record of petty insults.

Your insults to Thad, Micah, and myself say more about you than any of us.

1 Like

Considering one of those posts you quoted was one I made days ago. Says more about you then it does about me. Plus I was comparing their actions to yours. If you think your actions are insulting, then we finally agree on something.

I would say for you to prove it, but like how I said for you to prove that I was 100% defending Arthas, you will ignore it while continuing to spread the lie.

I honestly find it funny how angry you get when you get called out for your toxic mindsets. You started with the insults in this thread.

At least I never said they are braindead idiots who doesn’t know anything and don’t have anything in their heads. But I know someone who has repeatedly stated this. Do you always resort to this petty insult whenever you start to lose arguments?

Don’t answer that last part. We both know the answer and it is yes.

Yes - it says you have been ranting about me for days like an obsessed loon.

1 Like

Today is the first time I’ve mentioned you since I made that post. How does that equal “ranting for days”?

With every post you make, you just help prove my points about you.

As I said to you beforehand. Grow up. Whenever you lose or are losing an argument you resort to calling the other person a braindead idiot. Then you get all angry whenever someone points out how toxic that line of thinking is. And this isn’t the first time you have done it to me and others either.

inb4 you tell me to get over it.

Yes. You mentioned me in that post, as you say :

and then today. In another post.

Two mentions over the span of days by your own words.

With the power of math.

One mention one day. Another mention another day.

More than one day is days.

If someone can’t recognize that the plural of a “day” is “days”, the shoe fits.

1 Like

All that time to basically move the goal posts. Usually when people say, “for days” it means across those days on each of those days.

Once again proving my point about you. You lose an argument, you focus on one tiny piece of their comment and launch nothing but ad hominem attacks on them.

Then you get all angry when someone points that out.

Grow up seriously. Stop with the ad hominems please. Your continued use of them only prove my points more. That you are an immature man child that can’t handle losing a debate on the internet without resorting to using ad hominems.

And that is not an insult, that is reality and this thread is proof of it. Your name is quite fitting for you. Since all you can do is spit out curse words. The fact that you tried to project that onto me is just further evidence of it. And I know that you will try to do it again.

I was correct - you mentioned me in your obsessive rants for days. You were Incorrect - by your own admission :

You seem to just enjoy being blatantly wrong. That is fine by me.

You ranted about me for days before I responded. You questioned that fact - even though you acknowledged that it had indeed been days.

Funny how when you are wrong, you talk about moving the goal posts. You ranted about me for days. Not one day. Days.

But this has to be one of the most hypocritical things I have seen you type in this thread :

Right. I will take my cue from Ms. Manners, over here.

1 Like

It is right though and you know it.

Right from my first reply to you, you have done nothing but do ad hominems. Then when challenged to provide evidence of your “claims”, you ignore them and pretend they don’t exist.

You are kinda proving my point though. Do you know that right? (Actually you don’t, which is why you are continuing to bring it up). You couldn’t prove me wrong in our first set of interactions so now you have to resort to this. Which is actually proving me right. Focusing on a tiny piece of a post and launching nothing but ad hominems.

Kinda proving my point about you being an immature man child.

Cursewords, you are playing yourself atm. I would say to simply walk away and grow up, but we both know that you won’t.