Does Arthas deserve a "happy" ending?

I’m not the one resorting to petty insults :eyes:

I’m not the one who resorted to petty trolling after being proven wrong about the novel contradicting itself.

Which you still have failed to admit was true.

And i’m not the one who is deleting posts to make the other person seem crazy.

You keep using that word…again…doesnt mean what you think it does

I deleted one post.

Why are you so fixated on me calling you out for trolling?

Can’t admit that you were wrong, didn’t know what the back of a novel is and deleting posts…

And I’m the one who doesn’t know what a word means?

You got proven wrong. Just admit it and move on.

Because I wasn’t trolling and your the one obessed with bringing it up :eyes:

Huh.

So this is what it feels like to watch me have an argument with someone.

I need to change that.

The evidence says otherwise.

Evidence that you deleted mind you. Really sus.

I mean when I see you referring to your quote even AFTER I said the actual back, what else am I meant to think?

Not really. You are the one who is obsessed about it. Trying to come up with different excuses as to why you weren’t.

Hell, you are trying to change the direction of the thread about of it.

Deleting one post is not trolling and having a misunderstanding over what you meant is not trolling

Not trying to change direction of anything. Just responding to your childish anger over a misunderstanding :eyes:

right…

The first time was a misunderstanding. Doing it again after I had explained what I meant isn’t. Which again, is the post that you deleted. So what else was I meant to think? :eyes:

And I’m just responding to your childish trolling over the fact that you got proven wrong.

Again with a word you keep using wrong :eyes:

Micah, I never expected someone like you would resort to such childish tactics after being proven wrong. Let alone dismissing evidence simply because of “reasons”. Or continued to “misunderstand” someone after they had clarified what they meant.

The novel contradicts itself. That is a fact. Are you willing to accept that fact? Or are you keep going to move the goal posts?

No one is moving anything though :eyes:

The overview of the book on the back and what was actually written do contradict each other.

Now are you going to apologize for having a meltdown over a misunderstanding?

Once you apologize for jerking me around since it took you so long to say

Like I said. The first time was a misunderstanding. But repeating what you said after I had clarified what I meant… how is that a misunderstanding?

I wasn’t jerking you around. I literally misunderstood what you said.

And your obessed with a deleted post. Let it go

I just find it weird and sus that you deleted it in the first place.

Considering it was deleted after I had quoted the actual back of the book. Which was the 2nd time I had to clarify what I was saying.

I saw that edit. You originally said you were.

It….was….a….miunderstanding…

Let go of the deleted post. It’s a really weird obession

A misunderstanding that took 3 posts for you to understand what the back / back cover of a novel is…

restore it :stuck_out_tongue:

If it was a misunderstanding, let the world see it then.

A misunderstanding is still a misunderstand :eyes:

And you can’t undelete a post :eyes:

Yes you can. Click on the circle icon with the arrow on it. You have 24 hours to restore it before it is gone for good. It even says that you have 24 hours from the moment of deletion to restore it.

2 - 0.

I like turtles