Does Arthas deserve a "happy" ending?

Quoting a novel is not trolling sweetie

You keep using that word….it doesn’t mean what you think it does

2 Likes

The line ‘Arthas’ soul fused with the soul of Ner’zhul’ plus how the novel ended makes me think that Arthas basically ATE Ner’zhul’s soul, subsuming that identity under his own and ‘digesting’ its memories/useful bits- so it would still be accurate for him to claim ‘I was once a shaman’ since he was still somewhat of a gestalt even if Arthas was the dominate personality .

Also, does that line mean that Arthas DID get his soul back upon becoming Lich King? Think about it- it got stolen by Ner’Zhul upon him willingly picking up Frostmourne. BUUUT… when he merged/consumed Ner’zhul, wouldn’t it have then been back in his possession? Probably a little worse for wear, but it wasn’t exactly in mint condition when he originally lost it.

3 Likes

As you have admitted you never played WC3, and most of the time you don’t seem to grasp that portion of the story. I have asked you to clarify but you never did so I have to rely on my assumptions.

Arthas and Sylvanas are near identical to each other.

You know what let me ask you this:

If there is a plague of undeath in a High Elf that is in a massive danger of spreading and only she was the one willing to act. What do you think Sylvanas would do? Especially when the main instigator is within the city making the infection worse?

If Sylvanas knew who and where the individual responsible for the crimes against her people was… do you think she would not pursue to the fullest of her abilities?

If Sylvanas needed to take up a cursed item to strike down her enemy and save her home would she not do it?

I think she would. I think she would do all of the above.
She won’t be meek like Uther or Jaina. She would do what is necessary. She won’t be cowardly like Magni and bulk at a curse to do what has to be done.
Nah Sylvanas would get it done or die trying.

I can’t condemn Sylvanas for any of the above. And so I can’t condemn Arthas.
Sylvanas has shown time and time again nothing will stop her from her goal.
Unfortunatly most of her goals seem to suck hard lately.

3 Likes

And once again with being dense on purpose. I never said quoting the novel was trolling. Intentionally ignoring what I meant and dancing around it is.

Like how you don’t know what the back of a novel is?

Hell, you still are refusing to acknowledge that the novel contradicts itself.

I wasn’t ignoring anything. The back could mean the literal back of the novel….or the literal overview on the back of the cover

2 Likes

The problem is, one part of the novel says that Arthas simply removed Ner’zhul from the equation (by placing him inside frostmourne). Another part says they fused.

So which one is it?

And you went with the former instead of considering I meant the latter?

Even when I said I was not referring to the former?

That is why I was calling you out for trolling.

…it isn’t your fault, but the first thing I thought of upon reading this line was both of them standing next to each other in bikinis.

3 Likes

Wow, this Alynsa person might be on to something. She might be hypocritical here, but the advice seems solid nonetheless!!

Thanks Skarm, now I want a bikini contest between all the WCIII characters.

Contest is rigged tho. Clearly Vashj wins.

1 Like

Well there is a Arthas model in the old Banshee Queen type of armor.
I would link it but I don’t want to be turned into a fruit by the moderators.

2 Likes

You keep bringing that up…it doesnt mean what you think it does. It was a simple misunderstanding that you blew out of proportion

And I guess you will try and prove this narrative by deleting all of your posts where you were intentionally jerking me around?

Even after I said I meant the back cover you once again referred to the quote you posted. Which is not from the section I was referring to. Which weirdly enough… is the post that you deleted.

How about that…

You keep thinking I was trying to do something malicious when I wasn’t. I deleted a post to collect my thoughts properly.

Didnt know that was a crime now

I distinctly remember someone cough you cough mentioning to curse about petty insults and loosing a argument. Which you resorted to against me

So…stop acting like your innocent :eyes:

1 Like

Sure you were…

Just saying it is a weird thing that the post where you repeated what you said before, even after I stated what I meant… is the post that got deleted… After you made another post.

It’s not a crime to delete a post and repost again.

Again, calling you got for obvious trolling is petty insults now?

It is not, but the timing of it and the subject matter is very sus.

I said the back of the novel. You quoted the last few pages. I respond by saying the actual back of the novel (the back cover). You referred to the quote you posted beforehand.

Then I quoted what I actually meant and you once again referred to the quote you posted. Acting like you had no idea about what I meant the whole time.

Then you started to delete posts to cover up your trolling.

Again with a word you dont understand :eyes:

…watch in horror as a certain Burning Legion commander struts his stuff in a pair of short-shorts that puts the ‘MAN’ into ‘Mannaroth’!

5 Likes

I mean you didn’t even know what the back of a novel is. Even after I had to directly state what it is.

You are one to talk about not knowing things.