Does Arthas deserve a "happy" ending?

Why? Because you said so?

Grow up seriously.

I;m not the one getting pissy because I quoted the actual book :eyes:

1 Like

And I quoted the actual book as well. And a line from the game.

I have proven that there was a contradiction and you know it. Which is why you had to resort to petty trolling. Come on Micah, you are better than this.

You are not cursewords.

Your personal feelings does not mean neither of the examples I gave are #fakenews.

So grow up and accept reality.

I mean you knew what I meant from the start. You just wanted to be a trolling smartass because you are too proud to admit you were wrong.

LOL you even had to delete one of your posts.

1 Like

Like you said. When you need to resort to petty insults you lost the argument :eyes:

2 Likes

Calling you out for obvious trolling = petty insults?

I’m not the one who pretended to play dumb and jerked someone around because you couldn’t admit you were wrong.

Correct me if I am wrong but It doesnt seem like Arthas deleted the other souls within him.
He simply became the driver after merging Nerzhul and it took 5 years to do it.

2 Likes

Quoting a novel is trolling now? Gotcha

2 Likes

I did not play WC3

Well yeah. Thats what the book is implying. That Arthas became the dominate personality

Intentionally taking what I said the wrong way and being a smug butthole about it is.

You knew when I said the back of the novel I meant the back cover. Not the last page. As that is not the back of the novel.

Then you said the game quote doesn’t count because of idiotic reasons (aka you didn’t like them).

That probably explains a lot why you can’t empathize with him. All you know is Deathknight Arthas rather than Prince Arthas.

1 Like

That is true.

Also as a Sylvanas fan I have an anti-Arthas bias. I’ll admit that. Asking me to look at Arthas sympathetically is like asking Tyrande to forgive Sylvanas.

It ain’t happening.

Y’all are getting a bit too personal here. Maybe cool it down a bit.

I mean, I’m pretty oblivious to that sorta thing and even I’m seeing it.

Edit: This isn’t to one or the other of you, just a suggestion from a forum friend to both.

1 Like

Even if you didn’t play WC3 you should’ve known that the first thing he did after picking up Frostmourne was to complete the mission. Not go straight home and kill his father. He was lost in Northrend for about three months iirc.

I actually said it doesnt nullify the book. And no, I didn’t know you meant the basic overview of the book

Yeah X to doubt.

And even when I had to directly say what I meant you still jerked me around because you were too damn proud to admit you were wrong.

Except it does though. If Arthas removed Ner’zhul completely, how did he get his memories? Why say that he was once a shaman like he knows what the Draenei shaman was doing?

Its actually asking Tyrande to have empathy for Ranger General Sylvanas.
Prince Arthas is not Deathknight Arthas.

And yes unfortunately pushing for a Sylvanas Redemption Arc would also equally push us towards an Arthas Redemption Arc.

Arthas was the dominate personality. No one said he removed Ner’zhul completely. Just that he reduced Ner’zhul to a mere whisper within the helm.

Like…I’m not the one throwing a pissy fit over that fact. You are

1 Like

Nah you just resorted to petty trolling like the rest of you guys do whenever you get proven wrong or get called out.

Ranger general Sylvanas is 100000x times better than Prince Arthas.

Prince Arthas was an obnoxious spoiled manchild.

Ranger General Sylvanas was a selfless hero.

I read the Arthas novel and hated Arthas even before. He’s always been an unlikeable man, imo.

1 Like