Does ANYONE else get teleported to Firelands during the Ragnaros Fight?

This is the second time this has happened to me. While doing the anniversary event, while doing ragnaros, during the fight it TELEPORTS me to ACTUAL firelands raid. The whole group kills ragnaros, gets credit, and I dont get any credit, leaving me unable to get my mount because of this. It only seems to happen to me.

Edit: GM told me that its an issue with outlaw rogues specifically at the moment. They suggested either switching specs and trying to complete it, or die at the beginning of the fight (Though thats not ideal)

Posting in this only so I can come back and see what others say because that’s just weird.

Never heard of that before.

1 Like

I have a ticket open with blizzard. This strange glitch is keeping me from being able to complete this.

2 Likes

I’ve heard a good few people reporting this. I didn’t have it happen when I got my mount, but I saw a couple people in my raid who got stuck. It’s not just a you thing.

What is the mount?

Obsidian Worldbreaker for the anniversary.

Each wing of Chromie raids also can drop a mount: Ashes/Firehawk/Invincible.

1 Like

Ah, I should do those then.

1 Like

Be warned that if you wipe on boss 2 or 3 you have to start over.

From the beginning of that wing…

2 Likes

also can drop the infinite timereaver :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, forgot about that! Ty.

I won’t get it… but I wish I would! :smiley:

1 Like

i must have done thousands of timewalking runs…i feel you on that :frowning:

1 Like

Cant be that common. I’ve been asking around and I havent heard it happening to anyone else. Not saying its just a “me” issue, but Im hearing nothing on the matter. Sadly, its sunday. I doubt I’ll get any ticket response for about 48 hours. I can try running it AGAIN for a THIRD time, but I should NOT have to keep re-running it just to get glitched and teleported to FIRELANDS.

1 Like

its a known bug

GMs don’t ignore tickets just because it’s sunday.

regardless, a ticket won’t accomplish anything.
GMs don’t fix bugs.

your options are to either add your voice to the bug reports, or wait until it’s fixed.

lots of posts about it in the bug report forum.

1 Like

Is it possible one of your rogue abilities is causing this ? When I did it I actually didn’t move from the spot I was ported to unless I had to to avoid stuff.

Just ran it AGAIN and was teleported to firelands just before the raid killed ragnaros, thus robbing me of any credit.

Which is one of the werst game designs ever.

1 Like

Next time I would try on another character. No one in the groups I did had that problem. Maybe turn off your addons just in case.

I have zero addons installed. And I have zero other alts with an ilvl 380+ and I have no other alt that is level 120.

Are you using any rogue abilities like shadowstep

According to comments in this - it is only rogues. So it has to be a rogue ability triggering it. I would move as little as possible when I get in there and not use your speed boost or shadowstep.