Does 5 DPS really Matter?

This was so obviously a troll thread.

WHat’s funny is these people that think borrowed power is really not that big of a deal think tier sets were the same thing.

Tier sets never completed a class they were more like icing on the cake . They added extra flavor.

Borrowed power is more like half of the cake ingredients. With them being the wet ingredients and classes being the dry ones .

Without the borrowed powers I can honestly say classes are pretty dry.

Very well said.

1 Like

You ever brought a boss down to less than 1% on a progression boss? 5 dps matters…

but its not 5 dps.

I pick my covenants based on my class

5 DPS now? No, that is the difference between a crit/hate and mastery/vers item.

5 DPS in SL? Matters more than you think. This guy goes from 38K stamina in BfA down to 1200 in SL PTR, that is a 96% decrease in my primary stat that matters for a tank, that 5 DPS could be the difference I need.

Or did you forget that the stats and all associated numbers are being squished and the smaller numbers mean more?

The bit of study I have put in clearly indicates that a certain covenant will be best, based on my play style. I will most likely avoid the worst, but also choose based on QoL and armor theme.
For example, my DK will likely go for the one with more mobility and red theme as apposed to top DPS. I would rather not die and have slightly less DPS, but that is me.