Does 5 DPS really Matter?

What kind of child or soulless min/maxer would whine over covenant abilities based on such a minuscule gain?

Why can’t you just pick the covenant you like the most based on which one you identify with personally?

25 Likes

There’s a reason why WoW is seen as nerdy game by outsiders. It never changed.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking the covenants will be within 5 dps of eachother for 36 specs.

119 Likes

Its pretty ignorant to actually believe the difference between covenants is going to be 5 Dps. Unless you mean 5% which is still pretty naive.

30 Likes

Usually, Min/Maxing is a LOT more than 5 DPS. You realize that, right?

9 Likes

OP, you haven’t looked at the Soulbinds if you think the difference is that small.

(Do you even know what Soulbinds are?)

12 Likes

I am not really obsessed with completely spoiling all surprises for myself before the expac is even released.

4 Likes

Then your original post was simply made out of a lack of information.

43 Likes

Because people watch videos by content creators and believe everything they say.

When nothing can be further from the truth in most cases

1 Like

Have YOU looked at the Soulbinds?

2 Likes

And you don’t have any proof that covenant abilities are going to cause the mass differences you are so paranoid of. We are still in the numbers tuning phase.

And? It’s not gonna be as big a disparity as people make it out to seem.

6 Likes

I’m not even talking about numbers, I’m talking about the abilities themselves. Have you looked at the different Soulbind abilities?

OK, so you haven’t actually looked at the Soulbinds.

13 Likes

The kind of player that is pushing very high key levels and Mythic raiding content early on in the expansion before certain power grinds trivialize everything.

And some of that numbers tuning included a 97% nerf to one Covenant ability.

If Blizzard is missing the mark by that much in mid-late Beta they’re gonna be missing the mark by a pretty large amount when this all hits live.

10 Likes

Even at the highest content level there are greater gains to be made by simply playing better. So you know, git gud nub.

1 Like

We have several expansions of systems to prove that the gap will be pretty major between top and bottom.

13 Likes

Funny, I don’t recall covenants in any other expac.

I would be very happy with this outcome, lol.

1 Like