Do you want Classic TBC and Wotlk?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: no, why would I want to kill classic?

Wouldn’t it be nice… if you could filter these threads from your forum view?

Just adding “classic+”, “TBC”, “Wrath”, and “WOTLK” would clear up half of the noise in the forums.

I will not play it. Did I have in TBC?

Yes but a classic one will be the most nerfed and it reminds me of BFA.

Not only ‘yes’, but ‘hell, yes’. Sure, I’m looking forward to Classic as a better version of WoW than BFA, but I honestly think BC and Wrath were better versions of WoW than Classic.

Mind you, I’m not asking for them immediately. That feels… off. Maybe one year for Classic BC and then another one for Classic Wrath.

And of course I am aware that BC and Wrath content still exist in Retail. But you have to play them using the current character and gameplay systems.

I’m fine with Classic.

If Blizzard want to make new servers for TBC, Wrath, Classic+ great, but don’t let it change classic servers.

I’m interested in TBC, but wrath really wasn’t that great. The leveling was very good, the pve was even better, but the pvp was worse than vanilla in the burst department with less reactionary tools than mop had and it’s also when world pvp was totally killed. There was zero reason to pvp outside of bg’s or arenas and people started to realized it during this xpack, so that killed a major portion of the game.

Yes, but ONLY if they retune it or use the actual patches this time. I can forgive it for vanilla since it reduces the amount of grinding needed, but not for TBC and WotLK where raids were the bread and butter for active players that didn’t enjoy PvP.

Same, although I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up for it. Really boils down to Classic’s success and outright whether or not Blizzard is still up to it in a few years.

The more I think about it the more I wonder if that Blizz creating separate BC and Wrath servers down the line might be the best solution.

While BC and wrath were great expansions (personal opinion) they also introduced a lot of problems into the game that really changed the way the game was played. See flying mounts and wpvp for example.

With separate expansion servers maybe you could have a one way transfer to transfer your beloved toon to the next expansion if you didn’t want to start over fresh? Separate expansion servers also mean that vanilla mechanics stay unchanged (for better or for worse) in classic.

The way I see it that way everyone would get their cake and get to eat it too.
Do I think Blizz will take that route? Probably not, but here’s to hoping.

Yeah no character changing from Classic to TBC.

Yes Please. Wotlk was the prime in my opinion. So many more things to do as well. Don’t get me wrong classic is amazing. And it’s also the best thing that’s happened to this game since WoTlk. As someone else posted. I’m hoping classic is my current waiting room for BC and WoTlk. Nothing after that is worth it IMO.

1 Like

I personally don’t. Furthermore, I’d hate to see the Classic community rent asunder by a large chunk of it moving over to TBC servers. That being said, I wouldn’t oppose it on those grounds alone. I just wouldn’t play.

TBC? Sure. Wrath? No.

I would prefer we get the TBC prepatch talents now though, would make the classes more interesting. Then just have classic go in a different direction while keeping some pristine(lol, this is far from pristine) classic servers.

I’d be down for it since I quit during wotlk. Not for any game related issues, I was just letting it swallow too much of my time.

Now I’m in another position where I have a lot of time again, just I’m time for classic! I don’t care what people say, relapsing feels good.