Do you want Classic TBC and Wotlk?

I do. Raiding Kara again, being able to play a ret pally or boomkin, tanking as something that not a Warrior can’t wait.

8 Likes

Yup, vanilla is my TBC waiting room.

9 Likes

No.
Keep your feet on the ground.

3 Likes

Yeah, sure, I’d sub for those down the line.

2 Likes

According to your other thread, you can already do classic content with ret paladins, even if the raid is full of them, so no need to wait crusade, right?

1 Like

Nope, I’m cool with classic.

2 Likes

TBC I would play again. I have a list of things I don’t like about it but overall I had a great time. My character is literally wearing gear that is sentimental to me from that period.

WotLK is tough. Other than Ulduar which I love, I wasn’t that thrilled with it. First thing that turned me off is Tanks becoming DPS at the expense of a lot of our Armor and Avoidance. Long story, but not a fan. Seasons 7 and 8 were great for PVP, it’s a mixed bag for sure.

2 Likes

Same <3333

Yes, but not interested in anything past WOTLK. For me that was the pinnacle and it all started to slide downhill after that.

10 Likes

Yup. Tbc was the best version of wow hands down.

Doesn’t make classic any less amazing though

6 Likes

As long as it’s sufficiently long enough after Naxx phase, sure. I’d be more excited to see a TBC server than any other expansion.

1 Like

Very much TBC. Hard pass on LK jumping the shark.

1 Like

Neither were that great in TBC, though they were certainly better off than they were in Vanilla.

let’s not rush it eh

Burning crusade is a yes. Not so much wrath. Yeah ulduar was great but the rest of tge expac outside of leveling was a mess.

2 Likes

After a few years of Classic, I’d rather them do a Classic+ than jumping through the 2nd or 3rd expansion. Pretty soon retail will die off. Blizzard would be able to make a completely new game with added content to Classic.

TBC was my favorite expansion though! Either way, Classic+ or TBC and onward, I’m excited to step into the dangerous world of Old A.

1 Like

no thanks
not even at all
Not even a little.

This, and ONLY this is what a fan of Classic primarily will want. Fans that rate TBC higher, primarily aren’t thinking about Classic as a priority.

2 Likes

not until 2-3 years of classic

1 Like

I’m OK with that.

I’m really waiting for WotLK, that’s when WoW peaked over all.

3 Likes