Do you think we will get our Guild Bank items returned with this maintenance?

Nothing yet

3 Likes

Did you get any mail yesterday?

2 Likes

I have not received a single item back
I am beyond livid.
Going to go all conspiracy theory here and say that the people that have been the most vocal about this seem to be the ones that have not had any items restored. Maybe this is our punishment for not letting Blizzard sweep this under the rug and hide it.
lol
ok maybe not really, but it seems that way.

GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK BLIZZARD!

3 Likes

its the same for me… i got nothing… wtf

1 Like

I will be happy if they just tell us, straight, that they do not intend to return the items.

1 Like

Along with reps getting reset to neutral (and largely ignored) it seems like each day you need to cross your fingers and hope that progress you made has been saved.

Awful experience.

4 Likes

Lucky you. I got back 3 items.

2 Likes

Also I didn’t see anyone suggesting it, but if you do want to stay in Dornogal to do the dropping into guild bank thing, you can use the Mobile Banking Guild Perk in your general spells tab to drop a guild bank to fill with items when you get them.

Was it auto restored, or did you have to submit a restoration request?

1 Like

It’s automatic. We can’t submit tickets for this. There’s nothing a GM can do.

1 Like

It showed up on its own.

1 Like

Good point. I think most people were thinking of bringing the mail box to the bank, rather than that way round … not that I think it’s an issue. I’ve not seen anyone receive more than a handful of items/stacks - certainly not enough to require more than one trip anyway.

1 Like

Out of 8 GMs 4 got mail and I don’t think any of them had 10 items or more.

2 Likes

4 Guilds. One completely, utterly gutted. Others with fewer items missing, but still clearly affected.

Nothing at all returned on any of my GMs. Not even an ingame message telling me or apologizing for whatever specifically targeted my banks. No compensation. Nothing.

Absolutely unacceptable. If this isn’t properly resolved by the time my game time is up, I’m done. And yes, I will be pasting this in every thread I’ve followed about this matter, to help keep them active until Microblizzion understands that this is far, far from over.

4 Likes

I didn’t get anything back from my banks. I feel so sad, eh? :frowning:

I wish they could think of some kind of compensation; we’re just asking for stuff we collected.

4 Likes

I am missing mounts, toys and pets. Plus a lot of mats and mogs. All I have received in the mail so far is some cheese and a bag that was bop :frowning:

2 Likes