Do you see how arms is great again?

Watching Brox go full meltdown in real time, just like used-to-be big doze did in BfA. Brox u can stop before ur transformation is complete, just stop. Just breathe, just log out for a bit, just walk away dog.

If it were 50% then that’d be a 11% buff, no? :dracthyr_a1: They’re adjusting the modifier, not the ability itself.

Gotcha, I just added the difference between 35 and 55 so 20. Not really knowledgeable with the actual numbers of tuning but either way i’ll take these buffs

Let us say that Mortal Strike hits for 100,000, increased by the 35% modifier to 135,000 in PvP. After these changes it’ll hit for 155,000, which is ≈15% more than it does currently.

Unless I’m mistaken. :dracthyr_tea:

I’m not…entirely sure? Why it wasn’t worded more like this.

Wish we had an optional toggle to show how much stronger or weaker abilities are in PvP.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation also. Been slowly learning all the new things in play for the game since coming back and this is one of them I wasnt fully getting.

Wouldn’t take that bet. Frost mage buffs again, that’s no bueno, and I don’t really think a slight damage buff will fix arms core issues. The fact blizz is pushing colossus but colossus just isn’t viable in pvp unless you are fighting npcs is annoying too.

1 Like

He’s roleplaying as a warlock after BFA. But with bigger biceps.

1 Like

Spear into demolish claps in my room temperature bracket

losing some overpower damage and bladestorm damage, still both good single target dmg, and slayer damage nerf also.

but yes, Roar nerfs mean almost nothing imo.

i haven’t even ran roar in weeks because its just pad no pressure, on arms anyways. We are getting on demand single target damage buffs, overall damage will be about 5% higher, and single target damage about 10-15% higher for Arms.

Also Arms 4 piece will be significant now with the mortal strike buff.

This doesn’t fix Arms at a core level, bandaid fix, but coupled with other specs getting nerfed i think Arms will feel pretty solid A tier, have to see.

agreed, but i think as the meta shifts Arms may end up in A tier, the defensive stance buff is the most significant of the 3 buffs. Would’ve rather seen ignore pain increased, but ill take 5% flat dmg reduc on d stance all day.

It will solve people training warrior from start to finish with no downside i think.